Chapter 8

Brother's Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been days since Mingyu tried calling Jisoo but every time he called, it straights away went to his voice mail. "Pick up the phone, come on," Mingyu mumbled countless times as placed his phone on his ears. "!" Mingyu patience is running out. Just today, he had called Jisoo for 20 times. Calls are not picked up, messages not read—Mingyu knows he ed up. 


"Still no answer?" Hansol asked, chewing on his chocolate muffin. Mingyu sighed harshly and shook his head. "It's been 8 days, 5 hours and 26 minutes since I called him but there's still no answers!" Mingyu growled as he dialed Jisoo's number once again. "What did you even do till he's so angry at you?" Junhui asked, curious about the situation. "Jihoon came and I didn't introduce him to Jisoo. And I asked him why didn't he talked to Jihoon..." Mingyu guiltily bites on his lips—what was he even thinking, asking Jisoo that. ". You deserved to be ignored," Hansol scoffed. 

 

 

"Mum! I'm going out now!" Jisoo informed as he quickly went out the door, running to the bus stop. He was late to the library, promising Wonwoo that he will be there by 4 pm and it's already 3.41 pm—the journey is about 20 minutes minus walking from the bus stop. ", !" Jisoo hissed as he saw his bus reaching. Jisoo ran faster and waved his hands furiously to stop the driver from walking away. "Thank you, uncle!" Jisoo thanked the bus captain gratefully and heaved out heavily as he sat down beside the window. 

 

"Wonwoo!" Jisoo called when he saw the taller man exiting the library. He ran faster and Wonwoo chuckled at him. "Are you okay?" Wonwoo asked the panting man—body folded over, hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath. "I'm sorry for being late! Oh gosh, school ended late and I had to go home first to put change my torn shoes— "

"Jisoo, it's okay," Wonwoo laughed. "Thankfully, I ended late just now, so, I wouldn't have to spend my time waiting for you in this weather," Wonwoo teased, nose crinkling. Jisoo slapped Wonwoo's arms. "I said I was sorry, you —" Wonwoo pulled Jisoo closer, arms circling his waist. Wonwoo leaned closer and whispered huskily. "I was just joking, Choi Jisoo." Their nose was touching and Jisoo's breathing hitched. "—let go," Jisoo hastily pushed Wonwoo's chest and straightened his white turtleneck. Wonwoo smirked and came closer to Jisoo's ear. "Why? You embarrassed?" Jisoo felt his face turning red and he quickly clucked his tongue. "Are we going or not?" he demanded, face turning to his left, eyes staring into Wonwoo's. "Okay, let's go." Wonwoo grabbed Jisoo's wrist and lightly pulled him.

 

"Wonwoo, where are we again?" Jisoo asked as he alighted the cab they took. Jisoo carefully inspects the building in front of him—bright lights decorating the entrance, people queuing up, showing their tickets to the workers and a store set up for snacks. "At the theater," Wonwoo stood beside him, tighten his grey coat around him. "Let's go, now." Wonwoo lightly pushed Jisoo's back and went to join the queue. 

Jisoo quietly followed Wonwoo, eyes still wandering around the place, hands deeply buried into his denim jacket. "What are we doing here?" Jisoo looked at Wonwoo who was searching his bag for their tickets. "Fishing," Wonwoo looked up for a brief second before looking down on his bag again. Jisoo narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms, "haha, very funny." Jisoo mocked dryly.

Wonwoo chuckled, pulling out a white envelope, adjusting his glasses. "What do people usually do in theaters?" Wonwoo asked Jisoo, slinging his bag over his other shoulders. "They either perform for the show or watch the show. But, for you," Wonwoo scanned Jisoo from top till bottom. "I'm going to sell you for an auction," he said with a straight face.

"Jeon Wonwoo!" Jisoo hissed, fist punching Wonwoo's chest. "Jesus Christ, Jisoo! I was just joking!" Wonwoo rubbed his chest. "Is your fist made out of steel?" Wonwoo grasps Jisoo's thin wrist and brought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter