when every little thing you do, i do adore

talk is cheap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1) They were at an amusement park, the boys having a night out. Minhyun's been talking himself out of having to ride any thrill rides but this strategy shattered the moment Jonghyun's eye caught sight of this one 360 degree Anchor's Away and his eyes twinkled.

"Let's go!!" Daniel chided, jumping as he pointed to the ride.

"No," Minhyun deadpans, brow raised as he looked at the boy, deflated.

"You don't want to?" Jonghyun muses, moving to grab a hold of Minhyun's sleeve.

He bites back his retort, the 'no' on the tip of his tongue, to smile at the other, nodding. "I mean, yeah, let's go." Minhyun doesn't miss the high-five the two shared as he said yes, making a mental note to make sure Daniel never talks Jonghyun into anything ever again (the last time he did this, the two ended up with pink hair and he ended up settling for pink highlights when Jonghyun and him argued over it). Well, it was worth it, he supposed, Jonghyun's fingers laced around his as they held hands the entire time.

 

2) It started snowing that one time they went out to grab a bite, and of course it had to be the time they actually went on a small adventure, the pair a few hours away from home. Taking a bus wasn't the problem, it was waiting for it that posed a threat to their general well being. The two had decided they couldn't exactly wait around outside in negative degree weather, opting to window shop and keep themselves occupied until the bus arrives--they had twenty minutes, Minhyun noted, setting an alarm on his phone. 

They stopped by a small side store, Minhyun wanting to enter after seeing plushes and stickers decorating the store window. He reasoned out that since they've supposedly gone on an adventure, taking home some souvenirs wouldn't hurt. He'd chosen a pen decorated in rabbit patterns for Minki, a corgi pillow for Aron, a small stress ball for Dongho, and a cute pair of mittens and a scarf for himself, both of which having foxes printed and embroidered on them. He looked at his basket filled to the brim with adorable trinkets, quite proud of himself as he chose what he thought would suit his friends the most. They were all quite cute, but not as cute as Jonghyun when he spotted the boy sporting a small beanie with cat ears attached to it, his entire being coo-ing at the sight.

"We're buying this," Minhyun hummed, bringing a rather confused Jonghyun to the cashier.

"We are?" Jonghyun asked, brows furrowed as takes the basket Minhyun had almost forgotten on one of the tables.

"We're definitely buying this," he tells him, smiling at the woman manning the cashier, fishing his wallet out from his back pocket.

"And these?" Jonghyun wonders, raising the basket of goodies up and showing it to Minhyun.

Right, he chuckles, shaking his head. He'd almost forgotten all of the souvenirs he was planning to get just by seeing Jonghyun in a beanie. "We're buying those too," he replies, wondering when Jonghyun had become the centr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter