big love

talk is cheap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's his temperature?"

"39.2"

"Did someone change his koolfever?"

"I did!"

"When?"

"20 mins ago?"

"I just changed it too!"

"Did someone make sure he drank his meds?"

"Me! Someone set the 8 hour alarm again!"

Everyone in the dorm was frantically buzzing in and out of Jonghyun's room, their leader currently in bed with a fever. Jonghyun's usually the one taking care of everyone when they're sick, despite being lazy and wanting to be preoccupied with something else instead (aka manga and games). Now, in his current state, all of s are in a state of subdued (since they don't want Jonghyun to worry, though they're currently failing miserably) panic.

"Do you need to change your clothes?" Minhyun asks, prepping a new set of pyjamas for him to change into. Seongwu came in with a bowl and towelette in hand, ready to clean him up while Jaehwan and Hyunbin were trying to make some porridge and not set the dorm aflame.

"What I need is for all of you to stop panicking," Jonghyun sighs, craning his neck to look at Daniel pacing circles by his door, waiting for him to be called on.

"We're not panicking," Seongwu chuckles, placing the bowl down by his bedside table, taking a seat on the floor beside his bed. "We're just taking care of you."

"Everyone buzzing in and out of the room every five minutes isn't taking care of me, it's panicking while thinking I could die from a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter