LF: a vacation (and a coat for the sir)

talk is cheap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry, what did I do again?" Jonghyun huffs, raising a brow at the police officer currently staring him down, his heels clacking as he impatiently waited for the man to repeat himself.

"Sorry, Sir, we've received complaints on a rather...unusual looking person outside our doors..." the police officer trails off, a small sigh escaping his lips. "One of the women complained about public indecency, while another claimed that a shady deal was about to take place just right outside our police box. I don't want to be suspicious, however it's protocol. If you would be so kind to explain yourself, that'd be all, Sir."

The claims weren't all that farfetched, Minhyun mused, staring the other down, his cheeks flushing as he did so. The man in question was wearing (far too short) shorts, a crop top, an oversized fur coat and multiple accessories one might find in either hot topic or a pet shop. Not to mention the fishnets and heels, anyone on a normal day would crane their head and have a look. It was nearing midnight and everyone in the neighbourhood would be bound to question his presence as they walk past.

Said man sighs, shaking his head before answering him. "I'm waiting for a friend of mine, he lives near, and he told me to wait by the police station since I might get mugged at this time of the night. Apparently, it backfired."

Jonghyun couldn't help but notice the flush on the other's cheeks, smirking as he took a step forward, closing the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter