to do one's job

talk is cheap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bouncers are usually in front of the club, Niel-ah. Not in the dressing room."

"You're a special case," he replies, shrugging with his hands crossed in front of his chest.

"Oh?" Jonghyun chuckles, raising a brow as he looked back. "How special?"

"Special enough," Daniel replies, grinning as he rests against the door frame.

"Will you at least let me change in peace?" Jonghyun sighed, shaking his head as he walks over to his vanity table with his costume for the night in hand, smiling all the while.

"And miss the show? I would never," Daniel replies, shaking his head, "could never!"

Jonghyun, in turn, rolls his eyes as he changes out of his sweats, pulling on a loose crop top and leather high waisted shorts put together with strings on the side, the glaring red of his lace showing. He didn't even bother taking note of Daniel's eyes on his , he got used to it after the boy's first week on the job.

"Liked the show?" He hummed, after putting on his heels and walking towards the boy, reaching to pat his cheek.

"As always," he nods, lips pursed in approval.

"Do your job, Daniel."

"I am."

"Your job description includes watching me dress and staring at my ?"

"Yours includes letting people watch you undress, so..." Daniel trails off, lips puckered as he raised his brows.

"Touché," Jonghyun huffs, waving his hand dismissively. "Could you go back to your actual job no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter