a big oaf

talk is cheap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So like...will you ever let go of my hand or are you just gonna suffer through my sweaty palms?" Jonghyun jokes, eyes crinkling as he laughs when Seongwu finally lets him go. They've been holding hands the entire trip back to the dorms after their fanmeeting, the fans chiding the two to be closer friends since they were regularly on opposite ends of the line-up.

In an attempt to dispel the notion that the two weren't as close as the others, Seongwu had started to regularly showcase skinship--from brushing away a few strands of loose hair and crumbs at the corners of Jonghyun's mouth to constant back hugging and hand holding.

The fans, of course, swallowed the new content whole and made feasts out of them, and Jonghyun didn't mind. Seongwu had always been touchy-feely with all of the other members, but never as much as how he was with him. Sure, they'd whisper and giggle and occasionally share a hug, but with him, Seongwu became rather attentive and well, attached. Again, he didn't mind, but sometimes he does get a shock when he turns and finds Seongwu's face far too close for comfort. Or so that's the persona he's attempted to create as the boy went on whining about how they're actually close to the fans while Jonghyun just snickered in the background.

This time around, he's in his bed, playing Zelda on his switch when he feels someone enter the room (he didn't bother to check, he didn't care what they all did around the dorm, they know his rules a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter