final bonus.

Our Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

It had already been six years since Baekhyun and Minjun had met Chanyeol. They had their ups and downs, though most of the time they solved it out as adults, trying to keep Minjun in the dark about any problems that they had. Of course, with the boy growing so much more over the years, it was harder to hide any problems, but the couple didn't have as many problems now anyway.

Chanyeol was now in his early thirties, and Baekhyun, just past the mid-thirties mark. And Minjun could now say he was a decade old.

Despite the little bumps along the road, the one thing that they had been able to do throughout those six years was to keep Baekhyun and Minjun's identities a secret.

Even though Bee was featured in a few more songs over the years on Chanyeol's albums, no one had been able to find out who it was - yet.

Chanyeol had now been in the music industry for just over a decade now and so he had a lot more freedom with what he could do. And he was planning on using that to his advantage.

 

"So, you know how we're coming out with that new song?" Chanyeol asked rather casually as they were sitting in the living room - oh, and in those six years, the three of them had moved in together.

Baekhyun hummed and placed his phone aside to give his boyfriend all of his attention.

"I was thinking that we could finally reveal your face to the fans? In the music video I mean," he explained. "And maybe the photobook," he added. The singer waited for a few moments as Baekhyun seemed to think about it.

"Alright. Sounds good to me. We'll let the fans have fun guessing my age," Baekhyun grinned and leaned over, pecking Chanyeol's lips before skipping over to the kitchen.

Chanyeol still couldn't really believe that Baekhyun was older than him.

 

When the day for the photoshoot came about, they had already discussed with Joonmyun what would be done in the photobook. They would take a few shots as a couple and then a few solo pictures of Baekhyun. They would pick the best one from each batch and put them right at the end of the photobook.

As for the music video itself, they planned to have actors in it for the dramatic scenes, but they would slip in snippets of both Chanyeol and Baekhyun in the recording booth singing.

 

When the music video and album was released, the comments on the music video and on Chanyeol's instagram had broken pretty much.

There were fanpages uploading the pictures of inside the album where Bee's face had been revealed. And at the bottom of his solo picture, Bee had written a message to the fans.

 

Hello everyone! Nice to finally meet you all! I'm the one you've all been trying to find for the last six years - Bee!
It was amusing to watch you all at first trying to find any previous existence of me in the industry before my first featuring on Chanyeol's song. But I was also very grateful for all the love and support that you all seemed to give me, despite only knowing the sound of my voice.
Along with Chanyeol, after so long, we decided to finally show you my face! It's been a long time coming, but I had my reasons to keep my face a secret. Thank you for always supporting Chanyeol throughout his career and I know you'll keep supporting him even without me asking.

XOXO Bee

P.S. And yes, as you can see on the other picture, and as many of you have guessed throughout the years - Chanyeol and I are very much in love.

 

Though there were a lack of pictures and video of Bee, that didn't stop all of the fan edits and fanarts from appearing even just one day after the release of the song - "Wait" - and the album.

Even though there were some haters and a few negative commenters here and there, the majority of the comments from real fans and supporters were what really made the couples' day.

 

 

It seemed as though most the demands requests from the fans were for the couple to have some kind of interview. Many of the more liberal entertainment shows and broadca

Please log in to read the full chapter