bonus two.

Our Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Date No.2: Chanyeol and Baekhyun time~

Baekhyun hummed softly to himself as he drove over to Chanyeol's place. Having just dropped by his brother's place to drop Minjun off for the day, he felt both excited and calm about what the day had in store for him.

He parked his car outside of the building and texted Chanyeol to come down when he was ready. Waiting outside of the car, leaning against the vehicle, Baekhyun felt rather happy to be able to spend some quality time with the singer since they only usually got to see each other at the cafe more often than not. He didn't have to wait too long until the obvious figure walked through the automatic sliding doors and walked right up to him.

"Baekhyun," Chanyeol said as he greeted the older with a warm hug. He pulled away and grinned to the other, "I feel like today is gonna be fun," he said and they got back into the car, this time with Chanyeol in the driver's seat. Chanyeol began driving them off to their little outing.

"I'm glad you know of some good spots where we can just hang out," the older said and reached over to hold the other's free hand. "It'll be a nice change of pace," he hummed.

 

 

They continued on with the drive, singing along with the songs which played on the radio as they went. Laughing and having fun by going off tune on purpose, but also having their serious singing sessions too since the drive was pretty long. They were after all headed out to a place which was kinda deserted. They preferred that, though they made sure to go to some place where there was reception and a signal because they also had a little surprise for Chanyeol's fans.

It was a surprise for the fans from Chanyeol, the singer having heard Baekhyun sing a couple of times now and insisting that they record something together, even if it was just for fun. But Baekhyun was a tad bit apprehensive about that, and so they decided to instead to a very random livestream at some point during their date, nothing but their voices and maybe the camera facing the trees or the grass.

 

They eventually reached the spot and walked over to a spot far enough from sight but close enough where they knew their way back. Baekhyun smiled to the other as they sat there and began snacking on some things. "Maybe we should do it now whilst your phone isn't going to die randomly," the older suggested and held onto the other's hand.

"Good idea," chuckled Chanyeol and opened up his instagram, signalling for the older to be quiet as he set it up and faced it to the grass in front of them. He began humming and singing, watching as the number of viewers jumped up every few seconds. He sang alone for a while until the next song where Baekhyun joined in.

They did their best not to laugh too much at the comments wondering where Chanyeol was and who he was with.

They continued to sing together, taking turns sometimes and watched on as the comments continued to be flooded with rather positive responses from the fans. They were nearing the hour mark for the livestream and decided to end it there, both of them saying, "Thank you for listening~" before they turned it off.

Chanyeol exchanged looks with the older before bursting out into laughter, "They really liked your voice," he commented, making Baekhyun blush a bit.

"This is only gonna make you wanna record a song together even more, isn't it?" the older asked.

They took some time taking selfies together as well as some rather pretty pictures without their faces in it.

One of them was of their intertwined hands behind held up in the air, with the gentle sunlight filtering through the leaves of the trees above them. Chanyeol asked if he could post it up later on that night and the older didn't see anything wrong with it.

 

 

It was only the next day when Baekhyun woke up and checked instagram and saw a lot of comments on Chanyeol's latest post as usual. But

Please log in to read the full chapter