bonus one.

Our Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Date No.1: Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Minjunnie~ 

It was weird. Chanyeol was feeling nervous for the first time in a long time. He didn't even feel nervous when he got up on stage to perform.

The singer checked the clock for the nth time that hour, checked to make sure his place was tidy enough again as if he hadn't done that enough times already and even made sure that all the food was there in his pantry and fridge to make sure that it hadn't magically disappeared somehow.

And why was he feeling nervous and doing all of that?

Because a certain father and son duo were coming over to his place for a day-long playdate which was to be held at his place.

Chanyeol jumped up and down a few times, wanting to calm himself down by letting out some energy, but then he ran to the bathroom to wash his face so that he wouldn't look so sweaty when he greeted them at the door. Just as he walked out of the bathroom, he heard the buzzer ring and proceeded to go over and press the button that opened the security door of the apartment block.

He only had a short amount of time now until Baekhyun and Minjun would be at his door and as he thought about the two of them coming up that elevator, he suddenly felt a wave of calmness wash over him. This was Baekhyun and Minjun. He didn't need to be nervous about their reaction about anything because he knew that they were both good people and he didn't need to worry about being judged - especially considering he dressed like a broke college student half the time when he went to visit the cafe.

Knock knock knock

He stopped thinking so much and went over to the door, hearing a muffled giggle from the other side, which he guessed was from a rather excited Minjun. He opened the door and when he saw the two of them standing there, he was pretty surprised since Minjun had gotten a bit of a haircut and Baekhyun had decided to go from brunette to red. "Did you both go to the salon recently?" he asked curiously, moving aside to let them in instead of standing there at the threshold.

"Yeah, I thought about changing it and Minjunnie wanted to see red hair so I went with his choice," the older chuckled. He took off both his and Minjun's shoes before heading inside. He smiled up to the singer and held out a small bag to him. "I know you said that I didn't need to bring anything, but I felt weird coming empty-handed so I brought some of your favourite pastries from the cafe."

"Oh, thank you," Chanyeol said and accepted the bag of pastries. "How about I show you guys around a bit and then we can catch up?"

 

After having shown the two of them around his spacious apartment, Chanyeol brought out some snacks for them to enjoy as they spent some time catching up with each other. Minjun seemed rather hyper, asking Chanyeol about the most random things which amused the singer to no end. It was a wonder how Baekhyun had managed to handle raising the boy so well - but then again, Baekhyun had already shown how great of a person he was to Chanyeol.

After firing several questions, Minjun's attention seemed to move to the colouring book which Baekhyun had brought with them and he let the boy lie on the floor and colour the pictures in to relax for a little while. 

Baekhyun turned to the singer when he knew that his son would be fine. "He was really excited and couldn't stop fidgeting in his seat on the drive here," he laughed softly.

"Well, can't expect any less from my

Please log in to read the full chapter