Another fight

Daily life

This is going to be a very short one. I envisioned something like this to happen after that scene in the last episode, where Bong Hee visited Ji Wook at his office, after 3 days of no contact, to eat Jajangmyun and Ji Wook orders everything from Golden Gate because the girlfriend he love so much came *melts*

-19022018-

-----------------------------------------

At the park near prosecutor office

 

Bong Hee and Ji Wook were walking hand in hand in silence after the big Chinese lunch they had in his office. They stole glances at each other once in a while and a thought came to Bong Hee’s mind. “So…..” she started. Ji Wook halts his steps and look at her. 
Bong Hee stopped at the same time. “Do you know now what have you done wrong?” 
“Erm…I’m sorry Bong Hee. It’s my fault.” Ji Wook just looked straight into her eyes with guilt while Bong Hee just smirked at him. He still does not have any idea what his fault is but hopes that she just accept his apology and stop being mad at him.
“It’s ok. I forgave you already. 3 days is enough,”she said nonchalantly. 
“Anyway..,”she approached him and wrapped her hand around his neck. Ji Wook raised his eyebrow. Somehow, he feels like there’s more to this. “..i’m going away for the weekend. Omma and I decided to go to Jeju. We never took any trip together before, so, I’m here to tell you that. See you next week!” 
She quickly kissed his cheek and walked away, waving goodbye happily as she made her way to the parking lot.
Ji Wook didn’t get to respond and the next thing he knew, she is already out of his sight.
When he realized the situation, he now understands that Bong Hee is still punishing him. He quickly dialled her number.

 

“You miss me already?” He can hear her giggles when she said it.
“You still mad? I’m sorry”
“Nah…I’ll just look pathetic if I’m still mad at you this long just because you can’t have dinner with me. You just have a lot of work. I understand,”
Then he remembered that he did texted her 3 days ago, saying that he can’t have dinner with her because he have a lot to finish. So, this is the reason. Argh…women are so complicated.
“Where are you?”
“I’m in the car. Still at the parking lot”
“Wait there”
Ji Wook ran to the parking lot and looked for her car. He quickly opens the passenger seat beside the driver and slides in.

 

“Why?Why?Why?” Bong Hee asked, surprised with his actions.
Ji Wook didn’t reply. Instead, he holds her face with both of his hands and kissed her. The kiss then turned into a makeout session when their hands moved along their bodies to hold each other closer. They couldn’t care less if someone will see them, as if they are in their own world.
They rest their foreheads against each other after a while later to catch their breath. His hand still holds her firmly on her nape and around her waist while Bong Hee’s arms are around his neck.
“I miss you so much. And I’m going to miss you so much more now. You’re still here and I already feel sad” Ji Wook whispered.
Bong Hee smiles and her thumb on his lips to wipe her lipstick smudge.
“I miss you too,” she replied breathlessly as she pecks his nose. “My flight is tomorrow. Want to have dinner tonight? Or you’re busy?” one eyebrow raised.
Ji Wook grins widely, “Nope. I don’t have much today. No trials as well” 
“Ok. Now, go back to work. I’ll see you later,”as she fixes his hair, tie and jacket.
“I’ll cook for you” he said. Bong Hee just smiles and nods to the idea.
He pecks her on the lips again and her cheek before he exits the car.

 

Bong Hee had to calm herself down first before she can start the engine. She can feel that her face is as red as tomato and she had to lower the aircond temperature to cool herself. She did plans to torture her boyfriend more and left him alone and speechless with no contact until she gets back. But the moment Ji Wook kissed her, she already melted like heated butter and the plan just flew out of the window. She chuckles to herself for attempting to torture her boyfriend with loneliness because she already knew this would always happen after every fight or argument they had. She just couldn’t win against his kisses. Or maybe, she purposely did it knowing that would happen.