The 9 Guys. Or Aliens.

Out of the Ordinary

Slowly, Hye Jin opened her eyes, expecting that she would be greeted by an awful sight of ruins, or maybe people in white dresses with huge wings. But no. There she was, still at the schools’s old volley court. No ruins, no people in white, everything was quite normal,

 

Except the thick white fog at the center of the court.

 

Hye Jin furrowed her brows, she was sure that the fog was not there before. She squinted her eyes, trying to see what was behind it. Then, maybe God heard her, the wind blew.

When the fog started to disperse, Hye Jin could see there was something behind it. She could see shadows of figures laying on the ground. And when it started to get clearer, Hye Jin held her breath automatically.

 

She almost popped her eyeballs out, couldn’t believe what she saw.

 

Those figures laying on the ground were humans.

 

Well, at least they looked like humans.

 

There were about 8 or 9 of them. She couldn’t see them very well because they were on top of each other on the ground.

 

“Ugh...,” she heard one of them groaning, Hye Jin was too shocked to even stood up and ran away. She just stayed there, squatting while holding her breath.

 

“What.. get off me.”

 

“Nice landing, Kai.” said one of them before coughing.

 

The wind blew again and Hye Jin could see them better. She could see their shoulders going up and down, tired. Those guys were wearing quite normal outfits I would say. Most of them were wearing long sleeve shirts with tight black pants, some were wearing leather jackets. Many of them were still on top of each other.

 

Then one of them, black hair and tanned skin, said, “I'm sorry, hyung. I'm still learning.”

 

That one must be Kei. Ken? Kay?

 

“Agh, get off me you stupid giant,” said one of them who was basically being squashed with the person on top of him.

 

“I don’t want to,” said the one on top of him while hugging his poor friend, who looked so much smaller than him.

 

“Get off now or I’ll kill you.”

 

“Baekhyun hyung, did you bite my bu... Hyung, what happened to your hair?”

 

“Ugh... Sehun, what are you talking about?” Said the ‘Baekhyun’ who were still lying on the ground, trying to get up slowly.

 

“Hyung, your hair... is black,” The ‘Sehun’ said again.

 

“What... Stop joking maknae-ya it’s not fu...,” ‘Baekhyun’ stopped when he looked to ‘Sehun’, his eyes grew wide. “OH MY GOD, SEHUN!”

 

“What, what? What hyung, don’t make me - “

 

“YOUR HAIR!!” Oh my Lord this ‘Baekhyun’ one sure was lousy.

 

“Huh? What happened to -"

 

“Baekhyun, since when did you change your hair to black?”

 

“WHAT? Don’t joke with me, Lay hyung, I don’t...,” the lousy one stopped when he looked at the guy beside him. “Hyung, your hair.. is black.”

 

“Aiyo wei, no of course not, hahahahaha,” the ‘Lay’ answered while laughing, stupidly.

 

The others were already starting to stood up, except the other two at the side.

 

“What... Oh my this is not happening.”

 

“Chanyeol, get off or I’ll kill you.”

 

“OH MY FKING TREE OF LIFE!”

 

“Ah waee, Baekhyun stop it, you’ll get cursed.”

 

“Get your bu*t off the ground and look at me, Chen.”

 

“Now you’re just being si... Oh my fvking tree of life.”

 

“Now I’m just being silly am I?” ‘Baekhyun’ said sarcastically.

 

“I’m hungry.”

 

“What is this?” asked one of them with his cat-like eyes while shaking his head. “Suho, what about my hair?”

 

“It’s black, Xiumin.”

 

“Can we eat now?”

 

“Lay hyung, how you can be so relaxed at a time like this?”

 

“Chanyeol. Get. Off.”

 

“Let me think about it, hmmmmm what about.. no. I want to stick with you forever and ever!”

 

“Kai!! What did you do??”

 

“I-I don’t know hyung!”

 

“What do you mean you don’t know?? You brought us through that u-uhh umm dark hallway a-and changed our hair!”

 

“It’s called worm hole, hyung.”

 

“Oh, shut up, Sehun.”

 

“No, I didn’t! Ah, Suho hyung help me.”

 

“Something must have gone wrong when we were in the worm hole.”

 

“Ughhh why is this happening to us?”

 

“Yah Chen stop nagging, it’s annoying.”

 

“Annoying? Now you’re just being lousy but you said I’m annoying?”

 

“YES! I think your mouth grew wider from the worm hole too!”

 

“What the -”

 

“You look like a tyrex more now.”

 

“COME HERE!”

 

“Kkaebsong ~”

 

“Aren’t you hungry, maknae-ya?”

 

“Not really, but I’ll eat with you, hyung.”

 

“Kyungsoo yaaa, Kyungsoo yaaa...... Why are you so squishy?”

 

“WHERE ARE YOU GOING, BAEKHYUN, I SAID COME HERE!”

 

“You actually look good with your new hair, Suho.”

 

“Xiumin, I look good in everything.”

 

 

 

.............. What the hell is going on?

 

Those guys were busy chatting, laughing, and yelling at each other. They didn’t even look panicked or at least confused about where they were at that time, but they were getting loud about their hair? They should sort out their priorities.

 

Oh, right, I almost forgot about our main character.

 

Hye Jin, still squatting on the bench, couldn’t understand the situation in front of her either. She was still scared, I mean those guys came out of nowhere just like ‘poof’ so how could she not be scared? But those guys didn’t even looked around, how could they didn’t notice our visible Hye Jin? It was confusing and funny at the same time.

 

“AAAH!”

 

“I told you to get off me.”

 

“But you don’t have to elbowed my preciouses! If I can’t have children it will all be your fault!!”

 

“That’s good.”

 

“What?? You’re cra.... Ha.. AHHAHAHAHHA!”

 

“What?”

 

The tall guy who was on top of him kept laughing and hitting the poor ground, the others started to notice them too.

 

“AHAHAHAHAHAH!” The ‘Baekhyun’ laughed loudly, pointing at the little guy’s head.

 

“Oh my holy Tree of Life!! Ahahahha.. I can’t...”

 

“What? Why are you guys laughing?”

 

“Hahahhaha, Kyungsoo hyung you look awesome!”

 

“Kai, you did great.”

 

“What? What’s so funny? Sehun?”

 

“HAHAHAHAHAH, not Kyungsoo, it’s Eggsoo!”

 

“Somebody answer me now or I’ll make you all suffer just like Chanyeol.”

 

The others were still cracking up. The ‘Chanyeol’ were lying on the ground again, tired of laughing. “What... what happened to your hair?”

 

“What do you mean?” Asked the ‘Kyungsoo’ or ‘Eggsoo’ while standing up.

 

“WHERE IS YOUR HAIR??”

 

“What? Baek you are being stu...” The ‘Kyungsoo’ couldn’t finish his words after touching his head.

 

“Somebody snatched his hair!” The ‘Lay’ said loudly while laughing.

 

“Chen! That must be one of your eggs!”

 

“Thanks for ruining my mood, Baek.”

 

The litte guy walked towards the ‘Kai’, shooting him glares with his big eyes. ‘Kai’ couldn’t stop laughing but he put his hands up like a shield. The little guy asked with a low, and y, voice, “Kai, what the hell did you do to me?”

 

“Ahaha.. I swear, I don’t know.”

 

“Ahahahahha, you look cute, Kyungsoo-ah.”

 

“Stop it, hyung. It’s not funny!” Shout the ‘Kyungsoo’ loudly, making everyone quiet. Even Hye Jin could feel his aura from the corner. At that time, Hye Jin realized that all of them, every single one of them, were freaking good looking. From head to toe, all of them, wow. With their looks, they could actually be idols.

 

“Kai, I am serious. Where. Is. My. Hair?"

 

“.....”

 

“.....”

 

“.... pfffttttt AHAHHAHA!”

 

“Mission 301, Find Kyungsoo’s Hair.”

 

“STOPH! My stomach hurts!”

 

“Mayday, mayday! The tyrex’s egg is starting to hatch! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!”

 

“HAHAHHAHA!”

 

They kept laughing, still not noticing our main character at the corner. Then, Hye Jin realized that this was actually her chance to get out of the place. Finally, the sloth started to move. She got off the bench, and started crawling on the ground.

 

Slowly and quietly, don’t make any sound. Yes, just a liiiitle bit more, Hye Jin, and you could get out of the court. Good, that’s right.. 2 meters more.

 

1 and a half...

 

And...

 

‘...... Lord I don’t know what I’ll dooOOooOooo.. All I do is sit and sigh-iiHh-iiHH Oh Lord..’

 

OH GREAT! At a time like this her phone rang. Just great.

 

Hye Jin gulped when she felt the vibration from her skirt, noticed the sudden quietness. She looked to side slowly, only to met 9 pair of eyes, beautiful eyes, grew wide.

 

‘...... well Lord I thought I would cry...’

 

Her ringtone kept ringing, and Hye Jin really did want to cry.

 

She was startled when the bald guy took a step towards her and said in a low voice, “What are you doing here?”

 

Hye Jin couldn’t answered, but she slowly stood up, didn’t know what to do. Oh my God, are they going to molest her? The old court was forgotten by almost everyone and nobody ever gone there again, these guys could do anything to Hye Jin.

 

The bald guy walked towards her with his big eyes staring at her. He asked again, “Who are you?”

 

Hye Jin knew she had to run away. This could only be her only chance. She took a deep breath.

 

When he was just about 1 meter away from her, she closed her eyes and shouted, “I’M SORRYYYYYYY!!”

 

Then she ran away with all of her might, leaving the 9 confused guys. Or maybe ghosts.

 

Or maybe, aliens.

 

 

 

 

HELLOOO EVERYONE!!!

I'm back with a new chapter! I was busy with my tests and finally I have some time to post this chapter :"))) It's 3 AM now in Jakarta and I have classes tomorrow but I just really want to post a chapter because it's been too long hehehe. 

Oh, yeah and for anyone who doesn't know but the ringtone of Hye Jin's phone is actually the song from the viral Walmart Yodelling Kid video HAHAHA I'll put the link here so you can hear it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOZT-UpRA2Y

 

And here is a real footage of Hye Jin crawling.

Image result for sloth walking gif

 

Well anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter, and if you guys did, please leave a comment because it really makes my day :D

See you guyss!! <3

Related image

Image result for kyungsoo bald gif

Image result for chen ah wae gif

Image result for lay exo dinosaur gif

Related image