A Prologue - kind of

Out of the Ordinary

Just like many other girls, Park Hye Jin, our main character here, loves to read fanfictions. Not just that of course, kdramas, kmovies, mangas, oh she loves all of those fluttery feelings she gets everytime fluffy moments come to the scene.

You know that sometimes the main character in stories are kinda.. extreme. Well, not like that extreme but you know what I mean.

Right?

However, just like many other girls, Park Hye Jin is just... ordinary.

 

She is not that smart, yet she is not stupid. She is not that pretty, she is just ordinary. Well, a few pimples here and there but that’s okay right? Her mother is the only person who tells her that she’s ‘the most beautiful girl in the whole world’. Yeah, right.

She is not that bubbly and optimistic, sometimes she can look at conditions negatively. She is not an extremely cold girl who has no emotions or show no expressions, neither she is an extremely shy girl who can never speak her mind.

She’s just a normal introvert girl who regularly needs time for herself. She doesn’t hate her time with her friends but that doesn’t mean that she likes to be with her friends all the time.

She’s not a funny girl, yet she’s not that boring I would say. Well, sometimes she does make situations awkward with her ‘only-Park Hye Jin-will-understand’ jokes. Sometimes she can not reply jokes in a good way and just killed the whole mood.

But again, she’s not that boring. *Coughs*

 

She is not innocent or that naive type kind of girl. She may actually knows more things than her friends do. Thanks for the rated M fanfictions of kpop idols she reads online.

Really, thanks.

 

She is not a-passionate-of-her-dream type of girl. Nope. She is kinda lazy.

Well, let me correct this.

She’s a ‘bed, blanket, pillows, laptop, snacks, no studying life’ lover. She doesn’t clean her room that often, but her room is clean enough, for her. Not for her maniac of cleanliness mother though.

Her family is not like the oh dreamlike family. Her family is not rich yet not poor, but they certainly have some debts to someone. Her father shouts to her mother sometimes, and her mother often cry because of that, but still, they love each other and there are times when the two are like normal husband and wife. Not the lovey dovey type though.

She and her brother are not the best siblings in the world, they fight and say mean things to each other, but just like many other siblings do, they make up fast. She also often gets into verbal fights with her mother, but still, they love each other.

 

She is.... wait, I don’t think I should tell you more things about her. It will be too much for a prologue chapter.

But one thing that I can tell you now is that Park Hye Jin, the ordinary girl with her ordinary like personality and family, will face a roller coaster kind of life in her new high school where she meets these 9 um... human-like guys (you’ll know when you read it), who are definitely, out of ordinary.

 

 

 

 

kai gif

I wanted to put EXO funny gifs actually, but i guess i'm just bad at finding one haha. Well, still, our cute maknae line never disappoints ;)