CHAPTER 9

FATE OF LOVE (JIHOON FF)

" It's... you? " I said while staring him . " hm?" his left eyebrows lifted. " uh.. It's okay.. It's nothing " I smile to him. He looks confused. of course he confused because it was my dream not reality. there was an awkward silence between us . Then my phone ring.. I took it and it was Jinyoung. " hello " I said. " Aera , sorry but I didn't go home tonight , I'll go to your house tomorrow morning. I promise." he said. " oh, It's okay. " I said as I glance to Jihoon. I hang up. This is bad , how can I stay alone with him in this room. this is crazy! 

"err.. Jihoon . Jinyoung not go home tonight.. b-but he will come tomorrow " I said nervously. " oh , okay then.. It's already late. you should go sleep " he said give me a warm smile. then he leave my room calmly. wah .. how can he so calm like that ? am I the only one who got flustered? aish! this is embarrassing ! I jumped into bed as I rolled myself in bed. without realizing I totally sailing into my dream.

I hope today I'll get a sweet dream ..

but my wish didn't get heard by god. it was really .. really bad dream and it was a same dream  !! I can see myself got panicked in the car with a woman.. I'm not sure who is she.. but she looks familiar . She drive so fast. Why? and then I heard the woman shouted to me. and I see myself throwing myself and fall from the cliff . My eyes go wide " NOOOOOOO!!" I screamed watching myself fall from the cliff... I cry and cry.. and then BOOOOOM!! I turned my head towards the exploding sound and saw black smoke rose up in the air. My tears streamed down on my cheeks. Then I feel someone hugged me . so warm. "Aera ?! Are you okay? Aera?! ". as I opened my eyes I see him. Jihoon. I hug him back .. hug him very tight. and I don't want to let it go. " I scared Jihoon " I sad as my tears streamed down nonstop. " It's okay Aera .. I'm here with you. " I said while calming her down. " I..I saw I die Jihoon and it feels real.." I said. " No Aera.. it's just a bad dream..you still alive.." he rub my hair gently.

Jihoon POV

 I rub her hair gently . " you need to sleep " I said . "NO! I don't want to sleep .. I'm scared " she said. she keep insist until I said " I'll stay here.. stay with you.. so no need to be scared " . her eyes meet mine .. staring me . " okay " she said while hugging me tightly never let me go LOL. " yah .. if you hug me tight like this I'll be die " I said as rub her hair. " yah! don't said like that ! I don't want to lose anyone " she said started to cry again . I chuckled seeing her . My hand reach to her face and wipe her tears. " I'll never leave you. never." 

after a few minutes, she falls to sleep . still in my embrace. I study her face. " I miss you so much Aera " . " even you are losing your memories .. our memories together.. you forgot about me.. "  I sigh and look to her again . " I'll wait for you.. never give up on you .."

 

" because.. I love you Aera "