CHAPTER 3

FATE OF LOVE (JIHOON FF)

Aera POV 

As I do it .. I fall on the cliff..and my head got hit by the rock.." ouuww" my tears fall again because it's too hurt .. but after that.. BBOOMMM!! as I heard that.. I'm screaming " MUMMMMMM!!!!!!!! " I cried.. i try to get up but it's useless... until my sight become black..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly open my eyes .. and found there was a man and woman stand in front of me " she is awake!! " the woman said happily  .. the man come towards me and take my hand smiled happily. " who are you ?" I said and my sight become black again .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 years later 

I already can get up by myself . I watched outside the window and the door open " Aera , doctor said you can go home already  " the woman said.. I nodded.. "Don't forget to take your medicine before we go home " she added.. I got an amnesia because my head hit the rock so bad and all of my memories was gone.. a man come to my room and said " appa already pack your staff " let's go home " . i only have my father in my life since my mother died on accident car that was my father told me . " We will go to korea next year " my father said as we entered the car. I nooded . " appa already pay a tutor to you for teaching you korean language .. so you will not face a hard time in korea later " my father added . " okay " I answered.

1 year later..

this is my last day in Malaysia .. I packed all of my stuff and leave the room. In the airport , my father give me my passport.. I take it and as i open it .. i see my name ' CHOI AE RA'  I smiled .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at korea 

as we arrived at the korea my father take me to meet my aunt at there. it's totally cold here.. it's different with Malaysia..as we arrived on my aunt's place , suddenly i got nervous because i think this is my first time since i lose all of my memories.

as the door open .. a woman  hug me .. i think she is my aunt . " Aigooo Aera ya .. you grew so well and pretty "  she said.. i smiled cheerfully " thank you " i said and bow .." come in " she said .

as i enter to my aunt's house , my eyes got locked on a man who is busy listening to his music. " Jinyoung ah come here greet your cousin " she said . As he looks towards me .. he looks a little bit shock and i tried to smile at him . he come towards me  and i said  " hello i'm Choi Ae Ra " and he replied " it's been a long time, Aera "