CHAPTER 7

FATE OF LOVE (JIHOON FF)

Ding Dong Ding Dong 

Aera POV

I startled with the sound of the bell ring , I automatically push jinyoung and go to open the door. when I open the door, my eyes go wide. 

" Jihoon? what are you doing here ? " I ask seeing him just go inside to my house and sit on the white fabric sofa. He look at me and said "  I'll accompany you too " ."what? " i feel confused . " you two cannot alone in this house , you need me " he said and grin.  then jinyoung interrupt " no need I'll keep her safe " . Jihoon feel annoyed " but you are dangerous. "

" I think you two are more dangerous inside my house now. "  I said crossing my arm looking at them. " if you want to stay here too , share a room with jinyoung." I added. He agreed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after we take our dinner, I washed the dishes and go upstairs . it's so awkward living with two boys that you just knew a few days ago . 

In My Room

I lay on my bed while listening to themusic . when the  'when night falls' song playing I close my eyes.I feel tears turn down but  i got interrupted by Jihoon's voice " Is it a room or trash bin?" . I get up and look at him " yah ! can you stop disturbing me? it's annoy me ! " I shout at him. He looks shock at me and said " sorry " he smile then leave my room. yeah I know my room look messy but there's no need to talk about it .huh! 

why I feel so emo after hearing  this song? I just don't know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihoon POV

it's already in the midnight. Jinyoung already in his dreamland. My eyes feel so fresh since I brought my laptop to play DOTA. I feel thirsty so I go to downstairs and take a glass of water.

when I pass by Aera's room. She didn't close her door . I try to close it but I heard she murmuring something . Is she sleep talking? . I peek inside her room to see her. She seems has a bad dream so I come to her. Her forehead full of sweat . she hold me and said " don't leave me " while her eyes was close. I hold her cold hand " I'll never leave you, Aera" I started to sing our sing  when we were child.

   

When a long night comes, I get lost again

I don't have you

I never witnessed my dreams

Where there is no place to wake me
I'm stopping and waiting for you

I need your love, take me
I need you now, hold me tight
In memories I've missed

I'm crying alone
I need your love, in your arms
I need you now, hold me tight
Only you can wake me up

Long nights, don't make sense
I don't have you
I'm still waiting for you

I need your love, take me
I need you now, hold me tight
In memories I've missed

I'm crying alone
I need your love, in your arms
I need you now, hold me tight

I'll wait forever here
I'll wait for you until it ends
I'll walk with you someday

I need your love, take me
I need you now, hold me tight
In memories I've missed

I'm crying alone
I need your love, in your arms
I need you now, hold me tight
Only you can wake me up

( BY THE WAY THIS SONG IS WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING OST )

while I singing to her.. I can feel she  is more calming down now. she wake up half sleeping and I meet her hazel eyes . I smile reassuringly to her while I rub her hair gently. " sleep well Aera. " then she close her eyes again.sleep. I got up and cover her with her blanket. I leave her room closing the door.