CHAPTER 5

FATE OF LOVE (JIHOON FF)

Froze as i stare at him slowly getting close to me.. then he reach his bag and left me. wait what  i thought he will help me or what but he left me!

"yah!" i shouted to him but he ignore me until i throw him my shoe. he stop walking and turn around me" what?" he said . "don't you have any pity of me fall on the ground" i said ..

" i don't.. you can get up by yourself right? ." he replied then he left me.

wah he is totally a heartless man ever that i have met . my firrst day at school are totally huh . ruined.

i get up by myself and when i walk around i found jinyoung .. he saw me and come to me " what are you doing here?" . " i'm lost " i  replied.. he look at me up and down " are you got bullied?"

" huh? no ! i just fall just now haha " i answered .. " yah , you clumsy girl .. you should be careful" he said and wipe my elbow that got dirty because  i fall on the ground .

he is so sweet . i can't help but smile at him.. " thanks " 

he lead me to our class.. as we enter to the class.. all of the eyes locked on me . why? am i weird? huh . My homeroom teacher , Mrs Amy ask me to introduce myself.

" Hello , I'm Choi Ae Ra , 17 years old . please take care of me " i said as i  give them a smile .

 

" wow you so cute ! and pretty too! " " your round eyes so beautiful!! "  the class become noisy praising at me .i got shy but i managed to say " thank you"

"you can sit beside Kang Min ah" said Mrs Amy as pointing at where Kang Min Ah sit . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

recess time

Min Ah and I walk to the canteen. we eating together .. my mood was bright as the day until jihoon and his group  come to our table. i can't help but rolled my eyes in front of him . he sat in front of me and smirk " this is how you greet your senior ?" 

I ignore him. " yah ! i talk to you ! " jihoon said half shouted . " me? excuse me .. since when i got to know you ?" i smirk and left him then Min Ah follow me.

WOW THAT'S COOL AE RA  ! I LOVE MYSELF! I'M SATISFIED 100% WITH MY COOL ACT! * evil laughing *

JIHOON POV

  " me? excuse me .. since when i got to know you ?" She smirk and left me. i saw her left and talking something with jinyoung. " dude! did you just got rejected by a new student just now? HAHAHAHA " woojin said .  "can you just shut up " i said but woojin and his friend can't stop laughing. as jinyoung come to our seat .. i ask him " did you know that girl? "

" of course " jinyoung said while eating his food. " she is my cousin , she just got back from Malaysia " he added. My eyes open wide  " Malaysia? " i ask. " yeah Malaysia .. her name Choi Ae Ra "jinyoung said. 

after i heard that name out of jinyoung mouth, i feel the time just stop. 

 

 Choi Ae Ra .. if she was her.. why she didn't recognize me?

-----------------------------------------------------------

THERE'S STILL MANY CHAPTER BUT I THINK I'LL UPDATE THEM TOMORROW.