CHAPTER 4

FATE OF LOVE (JIHOON FF)

Jinyoung POV 

as my mother called me to greet my cousin.. i didn't expect that she will come here again.. my eyes going wide when i saw her.. she is beautiful with her silky curly hair with the bang .. damn she looks so cute too!! i get up and come towards her. She speak " hello i'm  Choi Ae Ra " she smiled sweetly .." it's been a long time , Aera--" she cut off "and you?? what's your name ? ".. WHAT SHE DIDN'T KNOW ME? LIKE SERIOUSLY?! .. I whispered with myself .. i replied " Bae Jinyoung , just call me jinyoung . 

Aera POV 

He replied " Bae Jinyoung , just call me Jinyoung " I give him a smile again " nice to know you " and bow. we got interrupted by my aunt " Aera let's eat " . I leave Jinyoung alone and go to the dining room since I totally hungry like a zombie.. i take a seat .. Jinyoung follows me and we start eating . " So Aera , you will live here for a few days since your father need to go to china for his business " aunty said and i just nodded. " you will go to school with jinyoung since your school same with jinyoung " aunt added. " okay aunt " i said and give her a quick smile. " you must be hungry .. eat more " aunt said .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my room .

I sit on the bed .. " ahh so comfy " and I drove into the dream .

i felt someone knock the door " Aera wake up! we already late ! " 

Jinyoung POV

"yah! did you hear me ? Aera wake up!" I knock the door many times.. "huh she is never changed with her habit waking up late " I open the door and see she still sleeping . "wtf?! it's totally messy in here , is there a war happened here last night ? " .. he question himself. " yah Aera, wake up " i said while shaking her shoulder.

Aera POV

" Yah Aera , wake up " he said while saking my shoulder.. i get annoy when someone force me to wake up in the morning and i turned to face him . when i turned around he is just in front of me! my eyes just go wide just because my face and him only an inch..my heart skipped a beat .. i can't help but froze.. he stare at me and said " yah get up and take shower , smelly!  " he got up and i said " what did you say ? smelly?? excuse me?!  .. he lean on the wall and point on my face " wash you face there was a drool " my face turned red i'm so embarrassed! " yah ! get out!"  I shouted and kick him out of my room and closed the door. " heish! this is totally embarrasing!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As we walked to the school .. there is someone waving his hand towards us..Jinyoung waved back to him and shout " daehwi ah " .. he hug jinyoung and i feel a little bit outcast here LOL. He noticed me and said to jinyoung " who is she? your new girlfriend? " wtf i'm choked right now after heard what he was said. " No , she was my cousin " jinyoung said. i smiled and said " Choi Ae Ra " he smiled back and said " you are pretty ! i am Daehwi " . and we start to walk to the school together.

---------------------------------------------

" here are the room teacher, see you ! " he said a leave me alone . ugh i can't ... i'm so nervous right now . i open the door and one of the teacher said " Choi Ae Ra? ".. " yes" i answered quickly .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after i got to see my homeroom ,  i go to my class. wait. i forgot to ask her where is my class.. i feel so lost right now.. i tried to find by myself.. but i end up with the backyard school building.

"...... huh what now " i feel like want to crying now as i heard the bell was rang. suddenly my head got knocked by a school bag " ack! " and i fall to the ground .. damn.. i feel someone jump the fence and landed safely on the ground ..i get up i see the boy in front of me . he is so handsome omg my heart almost got burst . his eyes and his eyelids are too perfect  . he stared at me make me froze and he got closer to my face .