CHAPTER 8

FATE OF LOVE (JIHOON FF)

Aera POV

My face feels like burning  by the shine of the sun . I open my eyes and sit at the bedside then there was a flash of someone in my mind. I try to remember  but only his eyes that I can remember and the room was too dark so I can't see clearly. who is he? is it my dream? I mumbled . I got up and wash my face. when I go to downstairs , there's only jinyoung in the dining room. "Where is Jihoon?" I ask jinyoung. " he already go out, going to gym." jinyoung said while eating his breakfast. " oh I see " I said. " don't you know that he is boxing player?? " jinyoung ask me. I almost got choked by what jinyoung said to me just now " WHAT?? are you kiddng me?" . jinyoung laughing " yah! i'm not joking with you. it was true ". I don't know that Jihoon is boxing player. he impressed me HAHA!.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spent my time with completing a ton of homework. Then Jihoon enter the house. " hey! " he smiled at me cheerfully . without looking him I said " what? " , " nothing " he said. " there's a food at there, you should eat" ." wah how did you know i'm hungry right now ? hahaha Aera you are the best ! " he said then leave me to the dining room. I smiled .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that night , it just Jihoon and me at home because Jinyoung go to tuition. I decided to tidy up my room .  I carried some big boxes and try to arrange at the corner of my room. Jihoon enter to my room " what are you doing ? " he ask. " don't you see what am I doing right now " I said while carrying another box. "let me help you " he said and take the box that I carried . 

after a few hours

" finally done ! "i said happily. " now it will be called room not a trash bin anymore " he said while laughing. I turn my head at  him " yah! don't you dare to call my room trash bin again " while running towards at him. He ran from me " hahahahah try to catch me if you can , kid " he said and wink at me . " yah ! I'm not kid! " I said. when I try to chase him , my foot got stumble on the carpet. "ah!" . " Jihoon got my hand and pull to his embrace ." got you" he said. I got froze . I feel shocked and also there was butterflies in my tummy. My heart beats so fast , I wonder if he notices it or not. I look up at him , my eyes go wide after I seeing his beautiful brown eyes .

" It's.. you?"