CHAPTER 6

FATE OF LOVE (JIHOON FF)

at class

 I feel someone was staring at me when I glance outside the window.. my eyes meet jihoon.. he smile. I rolled my eyes and turn away my head to the teacher who is teaching us mathematics. I still mad at him leave me without helping and apologize at me. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Class over 

I need to wait for jinyoung because he got a practice for baseball competition.. I wait him in front of the gate. Someone tap my shoulder and I turned around. It was jihoon and I stare him clueless .. "what?" I said without thinking. He smile at me " what are you doing here? " he ask me suddenly friendly. Just what happened at him ? Is he try to be nice to me? Huh. " I wait for jinyoung " I answered. " oh " he said shortly. " I'm jihoon " he introduced himself with his smile. " uh .. I'm Choi Ae Ra , just call me Ae Ra " it's a little bit feel awkward when he smile at me.. I can feel my face turn hot. What was me?! Heish! " are you blushing ?" He look me closer than smirk. " what?! No! " I flustered and avoid to meet his eyes. He chuckled " you are so cute " . I can't help but smile . I saw jinyoung and call for me " Ae Ra! Let's go home! " as I heard him .. I quickly get up " bye" I said to jihoon and ran  to jinyoung. 

 

 Jihoon pov

 " bye " she said and she ran to jinyoung. I watch her until she disappear from my sight. My heart broken and hurt so much. She.look me like as a stranger and treat me like she first time seeing me . so it was true that she lost her memories like jinyoung said.

- flashback -

 

" why you ask? " jinyoung ask me . " she looks like  someone that i wait for " i said. " the girl that make you single until now?"  jinyoung said . " but if she was her, you are wasting your time " he added. " why?" i ask curiously . " my mother said she was lost her memories because she got an accident 5 years ago .. she also don't know me at first " I getting speechless after hearing it from jinyoung. that's why I can't contact her anymore.

he sigh as he remember what jinyoung said just now and he leave the school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after a few days

my father take me to our house. wow i never expect that i can live in such a luxury house. As i take my luggage out from the car , i heard a familiar voice that make me startle and turn around " hey cutie neighbor! " . it was Jihoon smiling at me. " hey , what are you doing here ? " i ask him without thinking. " what? i'm your neighbor " he said while pointing his house just beside my house. " need a help? " he ask as he watching me struggle to bring my 50+ kg luggage LOL. " no it's okay i'm fine " i reject his help while giving him a smile.  " don't play hard to get with me " he said and take my luggage and went to my house. I see him blankly.

at the night

after i take my shower , i went to my room and after a few minutes my phone got buz. I took my phone and my eyes go wide.

unsaved number

you should put your clothes first , I can see you with your clothes towel from here . so y.

 

as i read the text , i watched outside my glass door and found him at the balcony watching me with a smirk . my face turned red like tomato. i immediately  pull the curtains. heish this  is too embarrassing !

ME

You! ert! where did you get my number?! 

Unsaved number

 don't get mad baby ;) i got it from jinyoung.

he is totally annoying urgh! I named him on my contact as "  jerk "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the morning 

" appa will go to Hong Kong today , so appa told jinyoung to come over and take care of you for 3 days. " i'm choked after heard my father said. " appa, i'm already 17 years old. i can take care of myself " but my father still don't want me to stay alone at home. i sigh and just agree with him. after a few hours my father left house. jionyoung arrives and i let him in. " did you already eat for lunch? my mother packed some food for you " he said. " yeah , i'm starving now " i said and walk to jinyoung.

when the night comes, my phone buz and see , it was text from jihoon.

Jerk

hey what are you doing? are you alone ? i didn't see your father's car outside.

Me

my father not at home. nope. i'm with jinyoung. 

Jerk

wait, what? jinyoung? you are alone at home with jinyoung?

 

 

Jihoon POV

after i sent my message , there's no reply. why she didn't reply ? i see her room is dark. i think she didn't at her room .

 Aera POV

 

Jinyoung and I busy preparing for the dinner , I want to take the ramyeon on the cabinet but i was too short.. i try to tip toe and get it but fail. I don't want to disturb jinyoung who is busy cooking some food. so i decided to climb the kitchen table . when i got the ramyeon i got slip just because the table was slippery . "ah! "  as i fall , i close my eyes and i feel someone catch me and i open my eyes , it was jinyoung. wa! this is to close!! i can feel his breath " yah! you should be careful ! " he said a little bit angry with me. " i'm sorry .. " i said and didn't want to meet his eyes. " don't cry .. " he said and wipe my tears. i stare at him .. he looks me .so deep.he cup my face and when he got closer at me. the bell rang.

Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong