Already there or nah?

Lipstick Stain

It has only been 5 days but we can already  say that the girls indeed discover something more from each other. Indeed their bond became stronger and has appreciated each others efforts especially in exposing what they authentically feel in the most honest way possible. And same goes for Sowon and Yerin, the two, in a short period of time have laid bare what they feel for each other, well at least for Yerin who has been very vocal about her admiration for the older girl. She hopes that their friendship will grow into love. And that love is only meant for Sowon.  

"Yerin-ah?" Sowon called in a husky voice. 
"Hmm.." Yerin mumbled then yawning.
"I'm sorry to wake you up but you need to go back to your bunk.." Sowon said politely.
"Uh? Why? It's still early and besides I'm still here with you." Yerin smiled sleepily. 
"I know but the girls might barge in anytime soon and they might see us here." She was worried.  
(soft laugh) "Unnie, did you forget that we locked the door last night?" Yerin chuckled. 
"Uh! hahaha . Oh yeah that's right! I forgot.." Sowon laughed at herself, looking at the  other girl.  
"It's okay.. now if you don't mind, let's sleep more." Yerin then hugged Sowon back.  

The younger girl is just savoring this moment, she's half asleep but can't believe Sowon is laying next to her.  Although as roommates, it always made her happy to wake up seeing Sowon down her bunk. But this morning, is just so different.. she feels happier. :) 

AT 8:00 AM

"aaahhh I feel like today will be a good day!" Umji exclaimed as she unlocked the door, SinB followed after her, still sleepy. 
 Yuju was already at the kitchen lurking for some food and Eunha still on her bunk dreaming.  Meanwhile in the unnie line room..


"Unnie.." 
"Hmm.."
"Shall we get up now?" 
"Why? It's still early."
"hahaha!  You're copying me.."
"Copy what?"
"Nothing.. it's 8 already. :)"
"Oh..okay.."

The two then got up at once exiting their room and went straight to the kitchen for breakfast. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________
After their morning food, the girls then went brainstorming again for some activities this afternoon. The girls suggested  quite a lot of good and interesting ideas but the majority voted for a game called "DO ME ANYTHING". The goal is to choose a partner and let them do anything the other wants. The goal is to understood the instruction given to them and do the act as quick as possible but with precision, they must meet the expectation of the challenger. Given any situation, the actor shall make it as real as possible. And so basically the girls will be group into three. With the connivance of Yerin and Umji, they persuaded everyone to have their standard style of choosing--by age, but from youngest to oldest.  Well, we know why. lol

"Start!" It was maknae line first. 
Umji and SinB successfully did both of their challenges. Same with Yuju and Eunha.  Everyone applauded  considering and appreciating each others efforts. It wasn't easy to portray everything realistically down from some drama scenes, to dance performances, some CFs and so on and then convince the others. For the four of them the realness and candid quality of anything brought them to learning  to be more truthful and do things more passionately, whether it's  original or being instructed to them. :)


Now it's the two other member's turn. 
Yerin challenged Sowon first. 


"Unnie.. I want you to show us what a real  goddess is." Yerin giggling .

"What?  Yaah! Do it good!" Sowon scolded. lol 

"Just kidding!  Okay.. show us the real YOU." Yerin  declared her challenge smiling, looking at Sowon respectfully. 

Everyone clapped at the idea making Sowon a bit nervous. 


"Yaaaass! Go unniiiiee! You can do it!" SinB cheered. 
 

 

 

"Well, the real me.. uh aahm. Ah! What do I do?" Sowon  looked a bit edgy. 

"Just show us anything unnie. We love you.  :)" Yuju sweetly  motivating  the leader. 

"I just wanna.. well, as you can see, haha if I caught off guard by a question, I look cute." Sowon smartly said. 

Then the others laughed because of the witty answer but cringing at the same time. 
But Yerin noticing beyond the cuteness. She spoke. 


" How do you get angry?" Yerin simply showing the purpose of her challenge to Sowon. She asked  seriously. 

"Ahmm,  I might be smiling or just simply frown.. I  don't have a short temper though."  Sowon said, everyone nodded. 

"Good. How about when you feel happy?"

"I look like an idiot. I smile a lot." 


"I see. Okay, how about when you fall in love?" Yerin asked swiftly, causing Sowon to look at her surprised. She was either tensed or  swooning over the question. 


"Ahhmm, well that was unexpected, that was such.. ah! I suddenly have a headache. hahaha!" Sowon trying to laugh her  awkwardness off. 
Yerin on the other hand, was dying from anxiety from her own leading question. 

"..how about when you fall in love?"
"Oh my gosh! Wait, what?  Did I just ask that?! Gosh! I hate myself! ugh! Yeriiiiin.." Yerin shouted at herself silently, feeling also unsteady inwardly. 

The other members shifting their glances  from Sowon to Yerin then Yerin to Sowon. Clueless about the real meaning of the question, thinking it was only, basically a part of Yerin's compliance of the task.  

Sowon then gained courage and finally preparing to speak her hastily organized thoughts. 
"Ahmm, when I'm in love, I tend to look at the person I love more often.  I always  look forward to have moments with them, and also I really do appreciate if that person is patient with me and my decisions  and my stubborness. And oh! When I'm in love.. I do get even prettier."  Sowon  admittedly blurted out the reality of her when she's  in love. Yerin staring up at her, smiled and lowkey taking down notes on her mind about everything the pretty girl just mentioned.  kekeke
And Sowon nodding in satisfaction at her answer, she then   looked down towards the direction of  the excited girl who's smiling widely at her. The leader smiled at her widely as well, switching  places as she's the one now who's about to give her challenge to Yerin. 

"Alright! Let me have my turn!" Sowon settled on the floor comfortably, anticipating  to uncover her sweet revenge to Yerin.

"Okay unnie!  I'm ready!" Yerin fixing herself and getting focus. 

"Yerin-ah, for example you like ... or love someone. What will you do to win that someone over?" Sowon asked smirking. "And oh! By the way, make your answer as real as possible." She added giggling. 

"Uhmm unnie I have a question, just to be sure. Do I have to just explain it in words or through actions?" Yerin teasingly suggesting, obviously rooting for the second option-- explaining through actions. Leaving Sowon speechless. 

"Okay, silence means yes! I'm gonna act it out!"
 
Everybody laughed hard at Yerin's reaction. 

"Ahhm, I need a partner. Come here Sowon-unnie." 

Everyone starts to giggle and cringe at the imagination of Yerin and Sowon doing some "love action." 
Sowon then stood forcely, half expecting that Yerin will obviously use her as the other main character.

"Okay, for example we're dating.. for like few days or weeks and I really do love you.." Yerin started. Sowon having a "headache". 

"Okaaa..aaay,  where is this going?" Sowon groaned  nervously.

"So.. it's been a while since we're going out.." Sowon interrupted Yerin  for further  exposure of their "hidden whatever relationship" they have. 

"Yerin-ah? (with eyes wide open, really being cautious/careful) Since you're winning me o...ver,  do anything I will say." Sowon going back to the rule of the game because the girls are now weirdly staring at them, except the shipper Umji. 

"Aaaaah yeah.. that's what it's supposed to be." Yerin getting the prompt of Sowon. 


To escape posible suspicions,  Sowon thought of few acts Yerin has to do in order to win her, but comically. Changing the impression of the girls  from being weirded out  to comedy.  Successfully, with both of their hardwork not to look shady, the two unnies pulled out a funny enactment of how to win someone over. Making everyone cracked up. 

Then after everyone done their part, the girls then headed to kitchen for some snacks. And the fun and real afternoon ended just like that. 

FAST FORWARD TO EVENING 
"Yerin-ah, today's activity was fun isn't it? Sowon asked plainly, sitting on top of her bed. 

"It was, but unnie? Are you mad at me? I didn't mean to went that far, I got too overwhelmed with my plans and I totally forgot that we atleast have to hide whatever we have now." Yerin answering from her bunk, feeling uneasy. 


Suddenly, Sowon stood up, leading herself to the stairs, slowly climbing her way up to the now sad girl. 

"Shhhh, I wasn't mad. I just got a little paranoid, scared that they might think we're not joking about it.." Sowon had a slip of the tongue. 


"Uh? So you weren't joking about it? Because I definitely wasn't joking about it too. :D  I  almost won you over, but you stopped me." Yerin said  looking a bit frustrated, yet happy. 

"It is because you were too carried away! I'm afraid they'll notice something and we weren't really careful. But really.. (Sowon paused)  I wasn't joking at all. Remember your last question?" Sowon smirking. 

"Tsk, I know.. we were just..  I was just so into it. Sorry. Uh? WAIT! You weren't joking about your answer to that question?" Yerin exclaimed kinda understanding another indirect. 

"Yah!! Ah! I don't know! Don't mind it! You obviously didn't get it." Sowon crossing her arms across her chest. Pouting. 

"No no no no! I get it! Unnie? (leaned closer) So now you're saying that .. I am doing all those to you? You can't deny, I wrote those signals in my mind. haha. Hmm, what were those again? First, when you're  in love, you  tend to look at the person you  love more often,  you  always  look forward to have moments with them, and also you really do appreciate if that person is patient with you and your decisions  and your stubborness. And oh! When you're in love.. you do get even prettier." Am I right? Or did I miss something?" Yerin teased, raising her eyebrows playfully. 

"Well, first of all, I am not looking at you more often, I don't look forward to having moments with you, and I also don't appreciate your patience with me and most of all,  me getting prettier, has nothing to do with your love for me." Sowon stating everything in opposite sarcastically but absolutely loving the idea of teasing Yerin. 

"Ahh, really? Okay..I see, I understand. " Yerin got a bit hurt,  although she knew that Sowon was possibly joking. 

"Aaah! Unnie!! Why are you so difficult to court?! You just got me so anxious right now!" 

"Well, that's what you get for giving me a lot of "headches!" Sowon immediately back fired.
 
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The two just laughed on each other's way of messing around with their emotions.
Yerin's anxiety versus Sowon's indirects. 
 

And since Sowon wasn't  totally joking about her being in love and Yerin wasn't also joking about winning Sowon over.. they filled their shared room with a new atmosphere. Driven by their emotions, Yerin leaned in much closer, kissing Sowon eagerly yet passionately. :) Sowon felt the rush, she then reciprocated Yerin's kiss. <3 
 

 

 


"But you gotta know that I'm not officially saying "yes" yet." Sowon mumbled in the middle of the kiss. 
"I know.. I haven't even courted you properly yet too." Yerin pulled away, smiling. Adjusting her position, she then kissed Sowon back much more passionately.


  _________________________________________________
UGH. Finally! It's chapter 9! :D So, basically Sowon is slowly falling in love with Yerin, almost but not quite, hmm  not yet there. There's still no commitment. But Yerin's first base, will it make a difference? 2 more chapters to go!