IMPENDING EMOTIONS

Lipstick Stain

It was almost 10 p.m and the girls start to prepare for their slumber after a day of fun and some brainstorming on how they will spend the next days to strengthen their bond and to discover more about each other. It sounds easy, however, they still think they need to come up with something. 

The four younger girls were already sleeping as Sowon checked on them quietly. SinB looked so calm lying on her organized bunk, Eunha was still so cute even while sleeping, Yuju looked so peaceful and Umji hugging a pillow. The leader-unnie just smiled in silence watching her babies having their night rest. 

In the unnie-line room. 

"Yerin-ah? Are you already asleep? May you please go down for a while and help me with something? Is it ok?" Sowon inquired sweetly. 

"Hmm.. ah yes unnie, hold on, I'll go down now, I was just thinking about something." Yerin then slowly descend from her bunk. 

Sowon was looking at her, "Did I bother you? Are you ok?" She asked worriedly. 

"Uh no! Not at all unnie, it's not something important. hehe What is it that you need help of?" Yerin dodging her unnie from asking more questions. 

"Ah yeah, come here. Lay down with me." 

"Uh alright.."

"Here. Look at these. I am planning to wear something nice if ever we'll have some free time to eat out or just stroll around the city. Tell me which do you prefer." Sowon shared excitedly. 

It was a choice between a casual red and black flannel and a pair of ripped jeans which looks really comfortable and a black mesh bodycon dress, it looks elegant and y at the same time but not too much. Just enough to capture the older unnie's golden proportioned figure.

Yerin was now holding Sowon's phone. 

"Hmm. I think you will look so beautiful with that black dress unnie." Yerin honestly suggesting. 

"Oh thanks, I was thinking about that too." chuckles

"Waa unnie you sure are confident!" laughs

"Of course Yerin-ah, I have to .. no, I mean we always need to look our best." Sowon said. 

"Yeah, that's right unnie. And to be honest, it's a bit tiring sometimes having to always look for a perfect OOTD." Yerin pointed. 

"True!"

"But unnie, you effortlessly look gorgeous just by wearing anything. I bet you will still look beautiful even in wearing a kid's pajamas." Yerin savagely complimenting. 

"Hahaha! I would look awful with that short-lengthed PJs." 

Looking at her laughing unnie, Yerin was again disturbed by her thoughts. The thoughts she's been having even before today. She has a lot on her mind and hearing a 7-day break sounded like a cue for her in doing something. Something that involves her, her feelings and Sowon. 

"Yerin? Are you ok?" Sowon asked as Yerin stuck staring at her. 

"haha yes unnie, I was just imagining how you will look on that dress." she reasoned out akwardly. 

"aaah, I see. You look tired, you should to go bed. Thanks for helping me Yerin-ah. I love you so much and I am always happy to have you by my side. I hope you'll give me the chance to know you more and I'll be more open to you as well." Sowon pulled Yerin quickly putting a kiss on the younger girl's forehead and hugging her at the same time.

Suddenly Yerin felt her cheeks blushed with her unnie's words, more so to her actions. Not thinking properly that the older girl was referring to the "7-day emotional journey/stronger bond" task they have to achieve. 

"Unnie! Please DON'T say those words." she replied in a defeated tone.  

Sowon furrowed her eyebrows. "Why? I was talking about our 7-day..."

"Yeah, I know. Sorry. It's just that I am really sleepy now." 
 Yerin couldn't make a head or tail on why she uttered those words, she clearly looks upset and bothered rather than sleepy. 

"Did I say something wrong? Yerin-ah you look upset? Why? ugh did I say something bad? Aren't you excited to know unnie more? And spend more time with me? Sowon on her questions making Yerin nervous. 

What am I doing? Why am I even bothered with what she just said? UGH. What's going on with me? I hate this, I have been like this since this morning and ugh I don't know!

"uh sorry unnie, I was just .. uh.." she feels every thud of her heart go fast. 

Yerin thought she could handle the lump on and the unstable beating of her heart whenever Sowon say something sweet or sincere. She settled for the idea that maybe she just respects Sowon a lot and therefore she would feel a bit uneasy towards her. But apparently, Yerin is a loud, cheerful girl, with a lonely, confused heart.

These thoughts leave her stuck into something, what could she be feeling? Discovering ? Hiding perhaps? It makes her helpless these days and that makes her unnie unaware of everything. 

"Alright, we'll talk about this tomorrow first thing in the morning. Yerin.. you have to tell me. :) Go to bed, have a good night rest." Sowon finally offered after the strange silence. 
 
"Sorry unnie.." 

"It's alright." 

___
Ey ey ey! So yeah, here's the 2nd chapter. What do you think about Yerin's actions here? haha. I'll make this chapter clearer on the 3rd one. :) Kindly look forward to it! 
I'll update soon. :)