ALONE AND TOGETHER

Lipstick Stain

"Unnie, do you think I am suitable for you? Because you are to me... I am truly, madly, crazy in love with you." yet another confession.. Yerin then placed another tender kiss on Sowon's forehead. 
 

Sowon slowly pulled away and stared at Yerin expressively.

"How long have you wanted to tell me that?" She asked. 
"Since forever." Yerin replied. 
Sowon just couldn't believe that she's hearing tons of those from Yerin these days. 
She's just so overwhelmed by all these and tears ran down again from her eyes. 

Yerin held Sowon's right hand caressing the older girl's soft skin. 

"Unnie, can I ask you a favor?" 
"Yaah! You've just given me a lot of "headaches" recently and now you're asking for a favor? No, you can't!" 
"hahaha! No, trust me.. this is good."
"It'd better be, or else!"

Yerin paused for a while before asking. 

"Unnie, please don't say it anymore.. "
Sowon looked confused. 
"...please don't say it ever again that you're unsuitable for us. It hurts me. It hurt us. Don't you know that you're the one holding the group together? And GFRIEND could never ask for any other leader than you. :)"

Sowon froze unable to react from the girl's favor who's closely laying beside her. She replied feeling a bit guilty from the fact that she hurt her members because of that. 

"I know.. I'm sorry I said that. But sometimes, I think out loud and feel like there are still alot of things that we, as a group can achieve. And I'm looking forward to that. :)" Afterwards, Sowon slowly move from their position, pressing her back to the white thick walls, Yerin doing the same, now the both of them are sitting on top of the bed. 

The two of them felt so comfortable not only because of the warmth offered by each other but also because of the private time they have inside their locked room.  Yerin loving the atmosphere and more so the girl sitting beside her. She has yet to give another "headache" to Sowon. 

"Unnie, I have one more.."
"Yaaah!"
"hahaha! Promise this one's better. And this is a question not a favor." Yerin assured. 
"Okay then, go on."
"Unnie,"
Yerin is now facing Sowon who's on her left, she's holding both of her hands and leaned in closer, their faces only inches away. 
"Unnie," she repeated. 
"Yes?"
"Kim Sojung."
"Yes, Jung Yerin?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"...When can I call you "MY BEST GIRLFRIEND"?

Sowon choke on Yerin's question, her eyes wide open from yet another "headache" Yerin is giving her. Yerin smiled back at her, waiting for something to come along. Perhaps, Sowon's awaited answer. 

"Well..I'm quite not sure how to answer that or what to answer.." 
Yerin nodded. "I understand." Looking down. 
"But, I can say something else instead.." Sowon lifting Yerin's head back up. 
"Look at me.. few days ago you were distracted by me. You cried because of me. You've been feeling awkward because of me and you've spent lesser time with the others also because of me.." Sowon starting off.
Yerin nodded. 
"And I didn't knew the reason until you confessed to me. To tell you the truth, I felt strangely happy when you said that you love me, of course I was shock and scared and angry but .. it's you.. it's you Yerin and I can't stand seeing you far from me. But if you're asking me when.. well, who knows? But you better work for it first." Sowon letting out an interesting reply. 

Yerin noticing the indirect, she smiled automatically and sensed some sign hope of. Officially putting her anxiety away. She then excitedly asked. 

"Wait, what? You mean? I can?"
"I'm not an easy girl you know.." Sowon chuckles. 
"Oh my gosh!" Yerin jolted ecstatically almost hitting the underneath of her own bunk.
"Yaah, careful!" Sowon exclaimed, tapping Yerin's left leg. 
"Unnieee! Don't take that back! You said, just now that I can court you! That's what you mean!" Yerin hugging Sowon.
"Yaaah, I know, I know. but shhhh, they might hear you!" Sowon reminded Yerin.
"Oh right sorry, but unnie, thank you. Really thank you. I love you so much! I'll work for hard for it!" 

__________________________________________________________________

And the night faded just like that, with Sowon and Yerin finding a good night rest in each other's arms.   

 

 

 

___
Oh well.. how I wish this is real! hahaha, but yeah! That was the 8th chapter. :) So for the next one, Yerin will show her "courting skills" and Sowon's "dangerously-losing-her-tough-image" resistance. lol. Will Yerin finally get the first base? haha. Or Sowon? lol