First Day (Part 2)

Hate Me, or Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--- at the room A - 2---

 

"So now class, settle down. Let's meet our new student," The teacher said while making sure everyone in the room listens. "So, can you please introduce yourself?" 

Jeongyeon stood at the front of the room, and of course, she's nervous. I want to go back to my old school now, I don't want here. She said in her mind. She just stood there and cold sweat flows down her neck and her face. But no one notices it. The students just stare at her with admiration, like they want to kidnap her now or something. It makes Jeongyeon even more uncomfortable to speak. The teacher was impatient now seeing the new student don't want to introduce herself. But after a short while, Jeongyeon finally had the urge to speak. She tried to hide her nervousness so the students won't notice it. I'm just going to do this today, since I hate talking to people. She thought.

"So yeah... uh.... so I'm Yoo Jeongyeon, 17 years old, and I live in an apartment, that's all," Jeongyeon spoke out loud so everyone can listen. The students screamed and fangirled, however, except a girl from the back corner, who just had her head rested on her hand, looking at her without expression. Jeongyeon felt a cold chill down on her spine, seeing the mysterious girl.

But she ignored that when the teacher suddenly spoke. "So, nice meeting you here, Jeongyeon. I'm your adviser for today. My name's Bae Juhyun, or just call me Teacher Irene, is that okay?" Jeongyeon looked at the teacher who's close at her. She was caught off guard by her beauty. She's too beautiful, Jeongyeon thought. Then she made again an embarrassing moment when she said, "You're so beautiful, Teacher Irene." Again, she is not curious and careful of what she'd said. The compliment made everyone shocked and surprised, even the teacher. "T- thank you Jeongyeon, y- you may now take your seat at the back." Irene said while blushing hard, then she went back to her table. The students screamed, or became jealous of the teacher. Others looked at Jeongyeon, while walking to her seat, and they tried to catch her attention, but Jeongyeon didn't mind them, and she just get her books and notebooks to start the lesson. But everyone was so shocked from what happened. An they can't get it out from their mind.

After the lesson, Teacher Irene wrote something on the board, which is their assignment for the day, and she will leave the classroom, so no teacher will be with them, so that means...

"JEONGYEON-AHHHH!!!!!!!" The girls in the classroom screamed Jeongyeon's name. Some girls went to Jeongyeon's table, while others went too with a notebook and pen, or more like an autograph. "Can you please sign our autograph, Jeongie?" They asked. 

Jeongyeon just stood to leave and pushes them to get out the way. "Um, sorry, but I'm not interested." She tried to get out and after that, she actually got out, since she CRAWLED on the floor and went through the girls' legs. And she went out if the classroom. "Finally, no chaos." She sighed. And so,  after escaping, her eyes turn on something again. The girl. Jeongyeon turned to see the girl, right there sitting on a bench near a library. And she's reading, obviously. 

Jeongyeon want to talk to her, but then she had second thoughts again. Would I talk to her or not? I- I'm going to talk to her, yeah.  She had trouble of what to choose but she just go with flow.

"Ok Jeongyeon,  I thought I hate to talk to people, but this is only the second time, so I'll just do it carefully." She said to herself. She thought no one can hear her, but the mysterious girl did. Then suddenly, the girl spoke softly. "You're the transferee right? And why do you hate chatting with people?" Jeongyeon almost jumped by surprise knowing the girl can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter