Flashback

Hate Me, or Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaeyoung's POV

 

I still can't get over what happened 10 years ago. It's just that... this may be the worst nightmare I've ever seen in my whole entire life. I can't even remember it nor imagine it again. 

I was sleeping on my bedroom. And I've had this strange nightmare coming up to swallow myself. I'm in the darkness. I can't see anything, but I heard some screams. I can't tell whose screams it belonged to, but it's so familiar. Then the scream get louder and louder, and I thought it was gonna torture me like hell, but I woke up. And I thought the scream was only in my nightmare. But it wasn't. I could still HEAR it.

I get out from my room, went downstairs to search where the scream is coming from, and I saw my mother tied up on a chair getting tortured by someone. I quickly ran to that person and hit him with a stick. But the person is so strong, his grip onto my body was so strong I can't even breathe properly.

But then someone helped me. I can't even see what is going on, never in my life that someone will save me from this kind of situation. I can't see the person very well but I can tell it's a girl. And I was right. After the fight ended, the lights switched on, and I saw the girl with an axe on her hand. She cut the tied rope on my mother and she lied her down. She saw me and helped me get up. She even asked me if I was okay. I nodded. She told me one thing: "If you're in trouble, just let me know, I'll be here for you." But after she said that to me, she never came back. I went to my mother, lying motionless on the floor. I shaked her body, and her head turned to me. She told me her last words that I'll forever remember. 

"Forgive me, Chaeyoung. But I think this is my last breathe I could take. It's my fault I've sent you to the orphanage. Forgive your friends too." And after that, she never took another breath. I fell into my mother's chest and sobbed. I really missed my mother so much. After that happened, I've had 

 

Back to the present, I never expect that she will appear right infront of me again. In the very first day of high school, she wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter