Reveal the Unrevealed

Hate Me, or Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

at the Student Council meeting room~

 

Jihyo's POV

"So did you found out who the killer is?" Nayeon asked the girls. Everyone shooked their heads. Sana spoke.

"Is the killer a male or female?" She asked. 

"Maybe the killer was a girl..." I replied. "And I guess we already knew her, probably."

Then Dahyun snapped her fingers. The girls all looked at her.

"Maybe that girl was from this school! I knew it!" Dahyun shouted and the rest of us were shocked.

"What?!" Momo and Sana blurted out. 

"If the killer is in this school, the students will be in danger!" Tzuyu added. Now all the girls are afraid.

"Wait, if the killer was a girl, why would she have a target like Jeongie?" Mina suddenly asked and everyone went silent. 

"Well, maybe she's in love with her so she used her as the target?" Somi broke the silence but the girls looked furious at her. She looked at them smirking.

"What? Are you all jealous?" Somi added. The girls tried to stop their anger but Nayeon didn't. 

"TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID A MINUTE AGO OR I'M GOING TO KIL--" Nayeon became wild again and I tried to cover .

"Please shut your big mouth or else.." I scold while trying to calm her down. I didn't finish the last sentence because she'll be creeped out anyway. 

"Well mianhe," She apologized cutely. Somi pulled out her tongue to Nayeon. Nayeon retorted by putting out her fist and starts to punch her but stopped. Somi smirked. 

"Anyway, if that girl is madly in love with Jeongie, she wouldn't do that harsh deed to her." Mina exclaimed. And some of us agreed. 

"I have a question," Sana suddenly raised her hand. "What if the girl was one of us?" Everyone stared at her. 

"What do you mean "one of us"?" Nayeon answered curiously. 

"I mean, if she's also a student here or what?" Sana asked more. 

"Jihyo, do we have a vice president in the Student Council?" Dahyun asked suddenly and I stared at her curious.

"Yes, why not?" I said.

"I just don't see her that much." Dahyun replied.

"Well, just get the files over there." I pointed some of the papers on the table. That's where all the members are listed with their names on. Then Dahyun obeyed and get the papers. She looked closely at the papers and something caught her eye. The girls looked at her reaction with curiosity. 

"So, what does it says there?" Tzuyu asked Dahyun, who is still looking at the paper.

"Son Chaeyoung. So she's the vice president?" Dahyun read the name loudly so the members can hear clearly. They all gasped. 

"I think I heard that name before." Momo thought. So does Tzuyu.

"Is she the killer guys?" Momo said again.

"If she's the killer," Mina murmured. Everyone looked nervous. "Then..."

 

 

at the apartment~

 

Jeongyeon's POV

I woke up. Heard some noises outside. I scratched my back to check if there's still wound. Nothing. The wound are healed already. Then I noticed that I'm not in the hospital room anymore. I back at the apartment.

"Oh you're awake! Thank goodness!" Someone opened the door. Seungyeon. She was holding a tray but left it on the table and ran to give a hug.

"Oh, unnie. H- Hi." I said shyly. Then she pulled back. She frowned.

"I always tell you that don't walk alone while in the dark!" She said while spats me on the face. I ouched.

"I'm very sorry unnie. It won't happen again I promise." I plead.

"It should be. I was very worried for you in the last few days. Luckily some girls helped you to get back here in the apartment." She said while standing up to go get the tray. The girls again? They really like to help me huh?

"By the way, who are they though?" She asked while putting a small table infront of me. 

"They? U- um..." I muttered. She looked straight at me. I went nervous and looks like she's going to kill me if I didn't tell her.

"They're my friends." I sighed. Her expression changed again but this time full of excitement. 

"Jeong has friends?! I can't believe it! I'm very happy for you Jeongyeon. I knew you would change like that." Seungyeon said while giving me the food. 

"Your acting skills are very nice huh?" I joked. She laughed lightly 

"Well, you should thank them for helping you get back here." Seungyeon said 

"Please continue to be like that Jeongyeon. Just have friends for a moment. They'll also help you with your studies." She said looking back at me.

"Annyeong! See ya later!" She waved and I continued to keep eating. 

After eating, I looked at the wall clock. 6am. So there's still time to get to school. Well, the wound's healed already, I can go to school now.

 

 

at the club room~

 

Dahyun's POV

"So what if it's Chaeyoung? We can kick her easily." Momo said while munching on her jokbal. "Besides, she's just like a small bean or something." Then Somi laughed at her teasing like crazy.

"Can easily say but can't do in action." Sana spat and rolled her eyes. "Chaeyoung's not just an ordinary girl to be honest. She's the vice president of the Student Council remember? She also has the full power in this school aside from Jihyo. We can't even tear her down easily." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter