Acquaintance / The Truth?!

Hate Me, or Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N) I'm back. Please forgive me.

 

 

Author's POV

Jeongyeon went to school again like usual. But now she's more concious to her friends, other than studying alone. It feels great knowing that having friends is much more enjoying than to be alone. She finally realized that every person is not an island. Every person should have their own "partner". No matter how many of them are.

 

She walked near the school grounds,went to sit on the grass and took her book out from her shoulder bag. She started to flipped through the pages, finding where she had left off. Suddenly, she felt a hand behind her.

 

"Jeongie!" Sana jumped out making Jeongyeon yell. She hugged her tightly and Mina was on her back, watching them with a glare.

 

"Hmmp. Jeongyeon, are you even not irritated getting cuddled by that snake?" She asked crossing her arms, making Sana looked at her in furious. Jeongyeon couldn't answer.

 

"You're just jealous, Minarii. Why don't hug her too?" Sana replied in a sassy way. Jeongyeon groaned. "What the hell, Sana!" Then Mina grabbed Jeongyeon's chin and kissed her lips. Sana blushed and her eyes blurted out. Some female people around them witnessed the scene, and they fangirled. Nayeon and Momo appeared in the crowd, raging in anger.

 

"MINAAAAA!!! THIS ISN'T YOUR TIME TO BE CONFIDENT!!!" Nayeon shouted, running towards Mina. Mina pulled off from Jeongyeon, and pressed her head towards her chest. Jeongyeon widened her eyes more than she can ever do and she can get nosebleed any sooner.

 

"YOU'RE SEDUCING WHAT APPEARS TO BE MINE! GO SEDUCE OTHER PEOPLE!" Momo shouted too, and Mina just winked at them with her tongue slipping out. Jeongyeon is still blushing so hard she get away from her chest and ran away. She totally forgot on reading her book.

 

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" She ran away making the Four girls left behind.

 

 

Jeongyeon went back to her classroom, and greeted Ms. Irene. "Hey, Ma'am! Nice to see you again!" She greeted cheerfully. She misses going back to her classes ever since she stayed most of her time at the hospital. Having a continous absence makes the whole school worried about her. That's how Jeongyeon is popular right now.

 

"JEONGYEON-AHHH!!! WE'RE SUPER WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO?!!" The teacher bursted out crying loudly, her other students cried too. But some were happy 'cause ahe's back at school again.

 

"Um..?" Jeongyeon tilted her head, curious of what the teacher is being emotional about. Aish Jeongyeon! You pabo! A/N.

 

"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH WE'VE BEEN WORRYING ABOUT YOU!!! YOU PABO!!!" The teacher said one more time and Jeongyeon just scratched her head. Why does my absence has to have this kind of consequences? I'm so freaking confused...

 

"T-thanks for your concern, Ms. Irene. I'm very sorry for my absences. Well, what schoolworks do I missed?" She asked, changing the topic. Irene wiped her tears and started talking seriously. He rstudents went back to their seats and acted seriously too like nothing had happened..

 

"You missed a lot of quizzes and written works. Your classmates will tell you what subjects are them." She said and called up a name. The students hope it was their name, but disappointed when the Irene said the one who's going to help Jeongyeon her assignments.

 

"Kim Jiyeon, help Jeongyeon out while I'm going somewhere. The rest will do their assignments themselves." Irene said and backed out. She continued crying when she went to the hallway. Other students pouted.

 

Jeongyeon looked at the girl. She's tall, has blonde hair as her and beautiful. She pulled her chair to Jeongyeon's front desk, facing her. She also get her notebooks and a Panda pen. Jeongyeon couldn't take her eyes off her.

 

"Sooo... As the teacher said, I'm Kim Jiyeon, or just call me Bona, Jeongyeon-shii." She smiled in her most beautiful smile and Jeongyeon blushed. She didn't notice her before nor ever known her existence.

 

"O-oh! I-I... let's just start the work. Alright." Jeongyeon shook her head off before she could think of embarrassing things, and Bona giggled at her gestures.

 

"Ok." She said. The other students were envious of the girl. They whispered to each other. "They look so matchable, but I don't like that girl. She's too flirty to Jeongyeon." One girl said. "Yeah, I also thought they look good together because of their blonde hair, but I agree with you. That transferee looks odd and unusual to me. I smell something weird in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter