In The Room 66

Hate Me, or Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! It's me again with ANOTHER FREAKING CHAPTER, where all the kinds of "weird" things happen, and FINALLY (maybe some) ships will sail!!! YAYYYYY!!! But yeah, hope you enjoy!-gin06

 

 

 

[FLASHBACK AN HOUR EARLIER...]

 

Nayeon's POV 

The meeting between the Popular Girls with the Student Council members had just ended. Finally, I can get home. So, what I'll tell you, is that the meeting was just all about Jeongyeon. Yeah. When Jeongyeon just left minutes ago, we were just thinking on what our topic will be, no one raised their hand except Tzuyu. Then, she just talked about Jeongyeon and Jeongyeon and Jeongyeon and Jeongyeon. Nothing else. We just love Jeongyeon very much that we just and told weird things about her. Everyone was so excited on what we will do to Jeongyeon for the next few days and we are planning on having a slumber party or swimming or camping or something like that. And Jeongyeon is invited, of course. 

Anyway, after the meeting, Jihyo approached me and asked me if all of us could go home in group. I just said it's okay. And also it's very dark now so we shouldn't walk on our own or else, something bad will happen. So our other friends joined in as well and we went off the school together. It's just so satisfying and comfortable when you are with your friends right? I think so.

We just laughed and talked about Jeongyeon again while we are walking on the street. Somi and Dahyun were making faces and Tzuyu, Momo and I bursted into laughter. While Mina and Sana are just at the back of us using their phones, ignoring our noises. And Jihyo is just eating ice cream quietly on the front. 

After few minutes silence covered us and we can't even talk to each other now. Since we are just walking, we can't even see any vehicles to ride so we can't commute. Even the way we are going is going darker and darker. Tzuyu and Momo held onto me tightly and I can say they were afraid of the dark. Even Mina, Sana, Dahyun and Somi. 

"Unnie, where are we going?" Tzuyu asked me shakily.

"I don't know Tzu. I don't even know what road is this." I answered. Upon hearing me, Jihyo went to find her phone and used GPS. She has free data on her phone so she is connected.

"Well, it says here that we are in *Figwort Street. It also says here that this road is very dangerous especially at night." Jihyo read the description clearly. Everyone was now even more scared, even myself. 

(A/N: *Figwort street is the name I used based from our real street's name. And obviously this street is not dangerous at all XD)

"Is there other road here where we can get away from here?" I asked Jihyo, who's looking for more info in her phone. 

"Hmm. There's one. But it's so dark in there and we can't easily find it." Jihyo said.

"How can you talk so calm as if we're not getting into trouble?" Momo asked nervously while hiding her face behind me.

"Well, I'm trying not to panic, since it's my responsibility for being a president. And I'm very used being like this." She replied while smiling. Everyone stared at her and focused again on the road. 

"So are we gonna find it or not?" I asked again. Jihyo shooked her head.

"We're not going to find it now cause we don't have much time." Sana said from the back and went back looking on her phone.

So we just walked straightly on the road. Then, out of nowhere, I saw a figure lying front-faced on the road from the distance and I stopped everyone from walking. I wonder what is it doing from that road so I hushed everyone and Jihyo asked curiously,

"What is it?" I pointed her the figure and the other members were shocked. We saw blood pouring out from its back and we took a closer look at it. The figure is so familiar that my heart skipped a bit. Everyone couldn't believe our eyes. I feel like I'm going to faint.

 

"J- Jeongyeon?"

 

 

[PRESENT DAY]

 

Jeongyeon's POV

I woke up suddenly. I put my hands on my cheeks and I tried to remember the dream I dreamt last night. I'm sweating so much. Was it really a dream? I asked myself. Then I looked up and saw my surroundings. It looks like I'm in an operation room because of the blue theme and I'm on a bed. So it wasn't really a dream... I thought. I checked on my body. There's not much wounds on it, because I'm wearing hospital clothes obviously but until I touched my back.

"OWWWW SH*T!!!" I yelled in pain. I tried to look on my back. I held up my shirt and saw  a huge cut that is like stitched. I tried to remember the scene last night, but what I only remembered is that I fell forward while running and the figure was holding a knife, which it maybe used to cut my back. Yeah. I looked on the surroundings again and realized I'm the only one here, which is good.

I tried to sleep, but I can't because my back is aching and I can't sleep normally. So I tried sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter