First Day (Part 1)

Hate Me, or Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[WARNING: Bad words are added, I'm sorry for the young readers!!]

 

 

---at the apartment---

 

****ULGO SHIPJI ANHA TUN TUN TUN TUUNN****ring****

"YAHHHHH!!!" Jeongyeon shouted, awaken from her deep sleep. She looked at her alarm. 6:30am. Her eyes went large by the surprise. "SHXT I'M LATE!!!!!" She jumped out of the bed. She get her things and went downstairs. She saw Seungyeon preparing breakfast at the kitchen.

"HI UNNIE!!!!!" She said, her sister looked at her by surprise.

"What happened to you?" Seungyeon asked. Jeongyeon just ignored her and went to the bathroom. She went so fast she almost slipped inside. Seungyeon heard the noise, but just ignored it. After showering, Jeongyeon opened the door without drying herself first and went to the living room to wear her uniform (a white polo, long pants and a name tag). Then she combed her hair at the mirror. Seungyeon saw her and called out, "Hey, I know you're late, but have some breakfast too." She smiled.

"I'm coming," Jeongyeon said as she placed her backpack at her back. "So what do we have here? Eggs and bread, yum." Jeongyeon said then get a spoon and fork. She also get the plate while singing happily. 

"You looked so cheerful today," Seungyeon said to her while also getting a plate. Jeongyeon heard her saying while eating quietly. "I'm always been cheerful unnie," said Jeongyeon. "Also you rarely see me like this because you always work," she said while laughing softly. Seungyeon looked at her, smirking. "Hey Jeongie, for your information, I always see you and I always go to your old school to observe," Seungyeon said while munching some bread. "And also, your teacher said she see you studying and reading, and you always do that. Why just first go somewhere and make friends and hang out with them other than studying, hmm?" Seungyeon said then took a glance at Jeongyeon, when she heard "making friends." She just eat quietly and then get her things at the table. She ignored her older sister, looking at her while going out. 

"U-unnie! Thanks for the breakfast! And goodluck to your acting agency!" She bid goodbye to her and then opened the door. She closed the door after that and walked quietly on the hallway and searched to find the elevator. 

"Making friends, huh?" She said to herself. "You're kidding [Seungyeon]. She even knew I hate having friends."

 

 

---at JYP UNIVERSITY---

 

Jeongyeon arrived at the school gate. She looked at her watch. 7:00am. I'm super late. She looked up on the gate. She saw female students crying while squatting and getting hit with a stick by a female teacher. They must be late too, Jeongyeon thought. The female students looked at her, and they screamed.

"Oh my god, she's so cute!!!" one said.

"She's mine!" the second female beside her also shouted. The other girls also fangirled over Jeongyeon.

"No she's mine!"

"She's fxcking mine!!!" 

"She's mine too you idiots!"

Jeongyeon saw the girls fighting over her, but she ignored it and just let them. The teacher saw them after going somewhere and she hit them one by one. "Squat, you noisy monkeys! If you don't obey me again I'll leave you here until afternoon!" The teacher scolded the noisy girls. The girls continued wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter