Chapter 6

UNTITLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What change a month can make! A week after the painful rooftop conversation, YG himself assigned a small group of people to assist Dara with her short break to the Philippines. She decided going back to the PI would be best for her. Though she won't have anonymity she needs, the people of the Philippines will treat her well and allow her some privacy. She was able to leave Korea without getting any attention. As much as she wanted some much needed alone time away from people, even the ones she trusts the most, it just won't do. She is a celebrity after all. She's worked so hard to be where she is now but she still wished she could escape the cameras. She wished she can walk around without being recognized. She wished she could mourn the end of a relationship without being in the front page of every tabloids. So far, her management has managed to pull every string so she is protected. 

 

As expected, going back to her second home felt like a breath of fresh air. Going back to the familiar felt like a break from her heart ache. During the two weeks, she spent her days walking around the beach and nights staring up the sky. The first two days after arriving at her favorite beach were the most difficult. She stayed in her room and only left when she was forced to eat something. One meal for day was all she can stomach. She cried and cried until there were no more tears physically possible. Until her eyes hurt, she can barely open them. But then the next few days got better. The tears no longer constant. She got her appetite back. She was able to smile, and it no longer felt forced. 

 

More than the heartbreak, she felt scared. Questioning herself of what the future will hold. She was once so secure about life. She had a plan. She will work her off with her group 2ne1, she will save enough money for her family so they never have to worry abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter