Chapter 32

UNTITLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAKAO TALK MESSAGES BETWEEN DARA & JIYONG

JUNE 16, 2017 

J: Arrived Safely in Macao, Jagi ;) Now waiting for you to come here too. 

D: Haha. Glad you're safe and sound. Don't hold your breath! Get some sleep.

J: Arasso. Jaljayoooo <3 

D: Goodnight, G-Dragon :p

 

JUNE 18, 2017

J: Still awake?

D: Yes. How was the show?

J: It went well. I just got back in my hotel room. Won't drink tonight cause I want to catch you still awake. 

D: Go have fun with your team, Jiyong! 

J: No way. I'll have fun here in my room with you. Wish you were here. :(

D: Quit being a baby, you're G-Dragon

J: I turn into one when I'm with you. You make me lose all my G-Dragon powers. 

J: See? I have to wait for your reply.

J: Don't tell me you fell asleep on me?

J: SANDARA PARK! I didn't go all the way back to my room so you can sleep. 

D: Mianhe, Jiyongie. We can talk tomorrow morning before I go to work. 

J: Aniya! I'll call you now so I can hear your voice and you can fall asleep, I don't care. As long as I hear your voice. 

D: Okay. 

 

JUNE 19, 2017

J: Make sure you free your schedule tomorrow okay? I was able to convince sajangnim to allow me to fly back to Seoul for 2 days before I go to Singapore. 

D: Yes, yes, you told me that 10x already. I have afternoon to evening tomorrow free. 

J: Good. 

D: Good.

J: See you soon, jagi <3 

 

JUNE 23, 2017

J: I miss you already!!!!! :(

D: Touchdown Singapore???

J: Neh. :(

D: Cheer up, my G-Dragon. Your world tour will be amazing! 

J: Dara, you are my inspiration. You inspire me to do well. To be better. To be good enough for you. 

D: Don't be so serious, Jiyongie. You are good enough. You are better than good. G-Dragon Jjang!

J: I want it to be Kwon Jiyong Jjang.... 

 

JUNE 26, 2017

D: Are you checked-in yet?

J: Yup. Waiting for boarding at the lounge now. 

D: And what time is the arrival again?

J: 8:35PM, AHJUMMA. Stop asking. The flight time has not changed. 

D: Arasso. I'm just worried I'll be seen picking you up. 

J: That's why I told you not to. YG can send the van anyway. 

D: No! No! I want to come get you. :)

J: Excited to hug my little tokki. 

D: Hurry back then <3 

 

The moment his flight touched down, he mentally talked himself off running out of the airport into Dara's arms. He's traveling with his usual entourage and and even if he's covered almost all parts of his body, save for his eyes, he knows that with the massive security he has, he's bound to get all kinds of attention. This is the reason why he thinks it's not a smart move to get Dara to pick him up. 95% of the time, when he travels for work, he's picked up by YG vans, tonight though, he allowed Dara to sweet talk him into allowing her to get him from the airport. He is happy about it, but he's worried they'll get caught by media. 

 

When he stepped out of the airport, he immediately saw Dara's older white land rover range rover, and he signaled his assistant to go ahead and place his bag inside the car. The car is heavily tinted, which he was thankful for because he knows that Dara was the only one driving and she didn't come with an assistant. Before he reached the car, his assistant asked if he wanted him to ride with him to which he said no, and asked them all to go home. He will not need them tonight or the next two nights because he will take a much needed break. 

 

He climbed inside the passenger seat and just when he was about to reach for her and give her a kiss she lightly pushed him away using her right hand and started driving off immediately. He knows he looked mad because he heard Dara apologize. "Sorry Jiyongie, we need to get out of here first. No PDAs."  He pouted. "I have not seen you for over a week. It's not PDA when we're inside your heavily tinted car. Don't be paranoid." She only smiled at him and squeezed his knee. 

 

He can live with that. An affectionate squeezing of knee instead of a proper welcome back kiss. He closed his eyes and allowed his body to relax while listening to the song playing on her radio. The smooth drive combined with the peaceful feeling of being next to Dara lulled him to sleep and the next thing he knows, she's gently caressing his arm, asking him to wake up. "We're here, Jiyongie." her sweet voice dominated his mind. 

 

When he opened his eyes, he sees that they are parked in from of his parents house. He groaned out loud. "Why are we here??? I thought you said we'd have dinner?" What the hell are they doing outside his parents house? Which, by the way, is also his home since he stays with his parents both at their home in Seoul and Jeju. He only ever stays in his own penthouse apartment when he wants to be alone. And tonight, he wants, no, needs to be alone with Dara. 

 

"Well, your parents wanted to see you and have dinner. We'll leave right after."

"URGH. WHY WOULD I WANT TO EAT WITH THEM WHEN I CLEARLY JUST WANT TO EAT YOU!!!!!" he whined like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter