Chapter 33

UNTITLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Being out of her apartment and quickly moving to Se-ho's place was something that Sandara actually needed. As much as she loves spending time with Jiyong, she was still very much up in the air about what relationship they had. Her love and affection for him is back, possibly even stronger than how they both felt in the past now that they are mature adults however, at the back of her head, she still can't help but question - is love enough? 

 

On her second night at Se-ho's, she almost had a mini-heart attack when she overheard Se-ho talking on the phone with someone. At first, she was smiling because of the nice words his new friend was saying about her. "Yes, she's here..", "She's still so pretty..." "P.O. can't wipe the smile off his face because he'll be living with his ultimate ideal type.." "She made us delicious burger brunch!" and so on. When it was clear that he was no longer on the phone, she joined him in the living room. 

 

"Annyeong!" she said in her adorable voice. 

"Dara-ya, you wouldn't believe who I was just on the phone with!" 

"Who?" she asked. Curious on why her new friend spent a good few minutes on the phone talking about her. 

"G-Dragon!" Se-ho said proudly. "I don't even know how he got my number but he said he wanted to congratulate me on the show."

"Oh wow! That's nice of him." hair on the back of her neck stood when she heard that it was Jiyong on the phone. She made a mental note to call him later and ask him what the phone call was about. She already had an idea that he's gotten himself all riled up about her living with two boys. 

"He asked about how you are adjusting here. Dara-ya, is he interested in you?" 

She just laughed nervously. "Don't be silly, oppa!" She was about to say more but her phone rang and she almost jumped out of her seat when she saw it was Jiyong calling. She excused her self and pretended it was a work call then almost ran to the guest room. 

 

D: Yeoboseyo?

J: I just searched who this P.O guy is, and found out that little rat has a massive crush on you. 

D: Uh-hmmm. I think that was a good 4 years ago or so, during the 2ne1 days. 

J: Must be nice to have fan boys just about anywhere, huh?

D: Aish. Stop it. 

J: Why did you volunteer to do this show? It's making me feel uncomfortable. 

D: Because it was offered several months ago. Before YOU happened. 

J: I couldn't sleep last night. I want to go back to your apartment. 

D: That's fine. You have the code. You can go back and sleep there. 

J: But I want you there. 

D: I have to work, Jiyong. I need to make a living. Not all of us are as rich as the G-Dragon.

J: You can have anything you want, I'll give it to you. No need to work. 

D: Jiyong...

J: I'm serious. I'll provide for you. I just want you to come home. I can't stay still if I know you're with other guys. 

D: Jiyong.. Stop it. I'll be home tomorrow night. 

J: Fine. 

D: I can't be on the phone for a long time. I need to interact with the others, I am still technically at work. I'll call you before I sleep, okay?

J: Fine. 

He hung up before she could even say goodbye. She tried to calm herself by closing her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter