Chapter 40

UNTITLED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The concert in KL was the turning point for Dara. After his big confession about UNTITLED 2014, she could not hold her feelings to herself any longer. He deserved to know her true feelings. Saying I love you to him was not on her plans at all. In fact, she has made a conscious decision not to say the L word, because in her mind, once it's out, she'll be vulnerable. He'll have the power to hurt her now. But with the way he made her feel that night, like she was the most important person in his world - she just had to say it. 

 

When he mentioned, no, insisted, that she travel to Japan with him for three days, she was adamant. She has no reason to travel to Japan and miss out on work opportunities but she's glad she changed her mind the last minute because now, it was just impossible to stay away. From the moment he finished his last song, she couldn't let go of his hand. Only when he to join him in the shower did she reluctantly take her hand away. Forever, she told herself. That's how long she will hold this man's hand. 

 

When they arrived in Tokyo, they were both thankful that he was placed in a beautiful penthouse suite that had a comfortable bed because both were exhausted and deserved hot Japanese remen in bed.

 

"I love you, Park Sandara!!!!" Jiyong yelled after finishing his ramen and pork cutlet. He stretched out on the bed and lifted his shirt up to reveal a slightly bloated stomach from the food he just finished. She giggled, finding all his movements adorable. 

 

"You sound like I just cooked you all the food we ate, declaring your love and all."

 

"You didn't have to make the food. You just had to be beside me while I ate. I love you. Thank you for being with me here. I feel like I'm energized and I can perform well with you around. You make me strong. You inspire me. You make me happy."

 

"Aigooo. You're sweet talking me, aren't you? You want to get in my pants tonight, huh?"

 

"I don't need to sweet talk my way into your pants because I can do that without opening my mouth." He lifted both hands up the said - "I just need these two, and you'll be all over me!"

 

She laughed out loud then grabbed a pillow to hit him with it. But quickly made up for it by sitting on his lap, straddling him. He lifted her up slightly and pushed himself back so his back is comfortably resting on the head board. They stared at each while he took her hair away from her face. "My beautiful tokki. I must have done something good in my past life to deserve this. You, in my arms, tonight. Everything is perfect, I'm afraid of moving or doing something, in case it all disappears and I suddenly wake up to realize its all a dream."

 

"It's not a dream. I'm here. You're here."

 

"You're my dream."

 

"Eeeeekkk. I cringe!" she joked. 

 

"It's true."

 

She just smiled and made herself more comfortable in his lap. Placing her head on his shoulder, hiding her face under his chin. Smelling him. Feeling him. So this is what bliss feels like, she thought to herself. She's forgotten how it felt like to be this happy. Ironically, the last time she felt this content was years ago, with him. When they first got together. 

 

"Dara?" he whispered. 

 

"Hmmm?"

 

"Promise me we'll always be this happy. And if we can't, and there are obstacles in the way, promise to always trust me. To trust that I will do my best to make it better. Trust that at the end of the day, there's just me, and you, and US. We'll tune everything out and just focus on us."

 

She lifted her head to look at him but couldn't quite see his entire face completely so she pushed herself up so they are face to face again. 

 

"What are you thinking?"

 

"I'm thinking I'm happy, but I'm afraid that I'll things up and the thought of losing you is a scary thing. I just want to be this happy all the time. With you in my arms."

 

"I'll be here." she said. And as if she wanted to convince him more "I'll be here. Saranghaeyo, Jiyongie."

 

~~~~

 

He had almost a full day free to relax and unwind before the concert the following day. The decision to fly to Tokyo the same night of the KL concert is a really good decision because it's an extra day off work with his lady. Surprisingly, he was awake before her. This is not the usual, because she's always the morning person. He's blaming it on the happiness he's feeling. Sleep was not even worth it because he can't see her. It's like his heart woke him up, missing the sight of her. Cheesy? Maybe. He doesn't care. All he wanted to do was watch her sleep. She looked like an angel. Did he just use the word angel to describe her? Sure, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter