Day 100

Haru

Everyone had adjusted well, most with a routine of going to lectures, breaktime, lectures, lunch, lectures, then hanging out. Ryeowook was one of the few who opted to go home straight from the last lecture, Sungmin included. They had been drifting apart when Sungmin hung out with Kyuhyun, but with the initial awkwardness that accompanied all confessions, Sungmin had come back to their little group.

Sometimes, Ryeowook couldn't help but wonder just how high Kyuhyun's standards were, if Sungmin hadn't passed it. Sungmin was the topnotcher in their batch, handsome, with a good personality too; a lot of other people liked him, including some of his other friends. They remained single though, never accepting a single confession.

Sungmin eventually integrated back into Kyuhyun's group, sometimes inviting Ryeowook, only to be declined. Ryeowook didn't see the perks of being in Kyuhyun's popular kids group; he would much rather be with the other loner type students. 

It was often that people told Ryeowook he was too closed off, approachable nevertheless, but still not sociable enough. He could greet people, but he was never able to engage them into conversations. Those were the times that he wondered how opposite his personality with Sungmin was, and how they even became friends.

On the back of his mind, he also wondered whether he could ever be friends with someone like Kyuhyun, a thought that he refused to acknowledge.