I hate you (part 1)

You Belong With Me

A couple of hours had passed by ,and Chanyeol and Baekhyun were still in the garden. Baekhyun didn't want to leave since he knew what would await him when he got back home. 

"cmon we need to get going " said Chanyeol as he picked Baekhyun up bridal style. 

"What why? Can't we just stay here? Just the two of us without anyone or anything disturbing us" Baekhyun said with a worried look in his face. Chanyeol just looked at him surprised he obviously wanted to stay there alone with Baekhyun and pretend nothing else mattered in the world, but he couldn't they had to go back to the dorms. 

"Sorry Baekhyun but we can't just leave the members worried like that" "Okay but please don't leave me alone I don't want to be alone anymore " Said Baekhyun as he leaned onto Chanyeol's shoulder. "I won't I promise"and with that they made it back to the dorm. 

"Omg where were you guys?" said Suho as he walked over to where Baekhyun and Chanyeol were standing. 

"Um nowhere interesting, but at least I brought Baekhyun back" Chanyeol said with a smile on his face. Baekhyun just remained still as if he was dead or even sleeping he didn't want to see any of the members ,but Chanyeol right now. 

"Is he okay?" said Suho as he went over to look at Baekhyun "He's okay just sleeping " said Chanyeol as he got out of the way and was heading upstairs. 

Baekhyun then started to silently cry on Chanyeol's shoulder. 

"Hey hey it's okay don't need to worry I'm here for you" he said with a very sweet and caring tone which made Baekhyun feel safe safer than what he's ever felt. "T-thank you" said Baekhyun. 

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND "as soon as Chanyeol heard that he knew who it was and he wanted to punch him in the face really hard. Baekhyun got scared and held himself tightly against Chanyeol. "Please don't let him take me" whispered Baekhyun to Chanyeol to what Chanyeol answered with another whisper saying "Don't worry I won't leave you ,or let him hurt you". 

"Well I see you found him now hand him over he's mine" when Sehun said that Chanyeol got triggered, but decided to just take Baekhyun back and continued the road to his bedroom. 

"What did I say?" said Sehun as he sprinted towards Chanyeol and grabbed him by the neck. "I told you didn't I that you gave him back. He'll be in good hands with me" he said that as he slapped Chanyeol and Chanyeol fell on the floor .

Sehun then grabbed Baekhyun's wrist very tightly. 

"Sehun stop it hurts" said Baekhyun as he was trying to get out of his grip and to run over to Chanyeol. 

"Just shut up" said Sehun as he was pulling Baekhyun by force with him. 

"ENOUGH "said Baekhyun as he let his hand go from Sehun's grip. 

" I had enough of you and treating me like I'm worth nothing like you don't even love me" Baekhyun started screaming at Sehun with tears streaming down his face. "I'm done with you making me feel that no one loves me that I don't deserve to be alive. Tell me what do you call these" he then showed Sehun all the...cuts he had on his wrist. Sehun just looked at him with shocked eyes. "You made me do this because you make me feel like I want to die. I've starved myself for weeks because I never wanted to leave my room because you made me feel as if no one would even notice I'm gone when I DIE" Chanyeol and Sehun now looked at Baekhyun with shocked eyes as he was crying really hard. 

"Baekhyun I'm sorry" said Sehun as he tried to hug Baekhyun "Don't touch me. I-I hate you" said Baekhyun before he ran back to Chanyeol's bedroom. 

Sehun just stood there shocked "He he he hates me?" he then got a small punch in his back"You deserve that" said Chanyeol as he chased after Baekhyun.