But I love you (part 2)

You Belong With Me

Baekhyun ran to Chanyeol's bedroom as he left both Chanyeol and Sehun behind because he couldn't bare seeing Sehun's face anymore. 

Once he got to the bedroom he slammed the door behind him and laid on the bed crying and sobbing. He thought that by telling how he really felt to Sehun he would feel better, but he felt even worse as he knew someone was now hurt because of him. 

Chanyeol soon entered the room with Baekhyun and sat next to him on the bed. There was about 5 minutes of silence before Chanyeol opened his mouth to say something. 

"So how are feeling now?" he said as he took Baekhyun's wrist and brought the boy up to him to give him a hug. 

"I feel awful because I still love him"he said as he leaned down on Chanyeol's chest"Why do I still love him Chan?" he said trying to contain his sobs. 

Chanyeol felt his heart break as the man he loved would never love him back. "Because your a good person Baek because you can't hold grudges against anyone" he said as he caressed the boys hair. 

This is really short I know but I have to write other stories and this is story is coming to an end so please understand why I'm making it short because I want to save the best for last.