Movie Night

You Belong With Me

Baekhyun's POV 

Aish why is he taking forever I've been waiting for 30 minutes now,  this kid really keeps me waiting now doesn't he. Why did I even agree to go here with HIM and ALONE well I'm doomed when I get home I know Shun will not be happy. 

"Baekhyun!!!!" someone yelled my name and I turned around go see who it was. Chanyeol FINALLY jeez this kid takes forever to get ready for a movie night. 

"Well then what should we watch" I asked Chanyeol 

"Umm anything you want to see" he replied. 

"Hmm how about a horror movie?" I requested 

"Perfect!" he said 

As we got our tickets and entered the movie theatre I suddenly felt something hit me as if something bad was going to happen. After standing still for a couple of minutes I dropped to my knees I didn't know what was going on I didn't feel to well,  I decided to ignore it and enjoy the time with Chanyeol.  

"I'll buy the popcorn you go inside the movie show center or whatever it's called" when he told me that I still felt really bad but I still managed to nod. 

What's happening to me I thought I was provably hungry I'll be fine. I finally saw Chanyeol getting inside the movie broadcast Center and he sat next to me I felt that I was going to puke my stomach hurts a lot too. It's OK it's OK I'm probably just hungry I grabbed a hand full of popcorn and shoved it in my mouth I felt a lot better but I still had pain in my lower body. 

I saw a batter bottle next to Chanyeol and grabbed it thinking it was his, but I was very wrong. 

"Hey you don't mind if I drink this do you?" I asked him, but before he could answer I had already drank the whole thing. What the heck was that vodka it tasted like it. 

Chanyeol's POV

Baekhyun suddenly grabbed a water bottle next to me and asked me if I didn't mind him drinking it I wanted to answer I don't really know but he drank it before I could. 

He made a disgusted face and the bottle fell from his hands I quickly grabbed it before he would grab it again and smelled it. What the this is vodka this wasn't mine why would anyone even bring this into a movie theatre. 

"Hey Baekhyun you okay?" I asked getting really worried this hyung cannot tolerate alcohol as well as the others. He just looked at me he didn't even have to answer I knew he was already drunk. Yes I thought to myself who ever left that bottle there I love then now I can put my little plan to action.