I want to end it

You Belong With Me

Chanyeol tried to take off the sunglasses from Baekhyun ,but Baekhyun slapped his hand away as he started to cry.

"Please don't *sob* I don't want you to see my horrible face *sob*" he said as he looked down as he sobbed.

"But Baekhyun your beautiful just let me see your face" he said that and Baekhyun's head lifted up in surprise .

"You think I'm beautiful ?" he said as Chanyeol started to take off his glasses .

"Of course you are Baekhyun you are the most beautiful person I know" he said that and finally took off Baekhyun's glasses. Chanyeol got mad as soon as he saw that Baekhyun had a balck eye some scratched and red marks that looked like they were made by punches "Who did this?" he asked with a dark tone.

"It doesn't matter I-i-i *sob* I JUST WANT TO DIE" Baekhyun said as he started to cry harder as Chanyeol held him in his embrace."I thought he loved me, but he just abuses of me and tries to me I JUST WANT TO END MY LIFE" he said as he sobbed harder .

"Don't say that your important and we need you. I need you. Baekhyun I love you"he said as he lifted Baekhyun's chin up and kissed him. Baekhyun looked at him with shocked eyes ,but ended up kissing him back as wrapped his arms around Chanyeols neck.Chanyeol pulled away and noticed what he did "OMG I'm so sorry Baekhyun" he said but was interupted by Baekhyun pulling him back and kissing him "It's okay" and they kissed again.

But Chanyeol pulled away again saying "This is wrong Baekhyun you are dating Sehu-" "Sehun doesn't love me" when he said that he looked down as if he was going to start crying again.

"What do you mean?" Chanyeol asked as he looked at Baekhyun confused and worried "All he does is want to me and he hits me .Thats not love" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know i said it would be longer but im still  a bit busy sorry please forgive me T^T