Jealousy

You Belong With Me

Chanyeol's POV

It was already late ,but for some stupid reason Baekhyun and Sehun were still not here.The things that came to my mind were not nice I could only imagine why they were taking forever .STOP, ugh I need to learn how to control my jealousy I need to accept that Baekhyun will never go out with me. He's with Sehun, but I still love him he's all I think aout I hope one day he'll love me back. (A/N: Awww poor Happy Virus T^T)

"Why are they taking forever?!?!?!?!" Tao whined.

"Give them time they provably overslept"Suho told him almost losing his patience.

"Please Suho you really think that? All that me and Kyungsoo heard all night was, Ohhh Sehun~ harder". Kai said in a very sleepy tone,

I couln't hold my anger in anymore ,and made a fist in my hand ready to punch Kai but when i was about to Baekhyun and Sehun came running inside the practice room.

"Sorry we took so long we over slept"Baekhyun said as he kept panting from running all the way here.

"Looks like someone got a lot of love last night" Tao said teasingly to Baekhyun.Baekhyun was blushing so hard and covering his face while I was super jealous and my blood was boiling.

"Guys stop we need to practice!" I exclaimed.

"Yes yes yes" Baekhyun said getting in his place.

I could only see the in the mirror the faces and interactions that Sehun and Baekhyun were having with each other I got extremely jealous. FINALLY  I thought as practice was over and I wouldn't have to be tortured with more of Sehun's and Baekhyun's interactions I loved him to much to see him with someone else that isn't me. I wanted to run to my dorm and break down, but a hand stopped me I looked behind me it was...BAEKHYUN!!

"Hey you okay you seem a bit off, that's not like you your the Happy Virus"he tolled me and I could only feel the tears forming in my eyes him calling me that I couldn't take it anymore.I took my hand away from him and turned around trying to control my tears.

"I-I-i'm fine" I sad stuttering.

"Okay want to go to the movies with me?" he asked.

"YES" I screamed I wanted to go if it was just me and him alone.

"Ok hope to see you there" he smiled back.

"Wait"he turned around "Will it only be me and you?"he looked at me and said "Yes of course".

That made me really happy and I went to my room.

"Hope you prepare what's coming to you Baekhyun".