Page Nine

Dear Journal: A New Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Dear Journal,

Today I planned a field trip for my students. I thought about how will it be a learning experience but also become a fun one. I thought about the trampoline park but there's 20 kids in my class, I can't afford to have anyone hurt. They're also 8 year olds who are very rambunctious when they're excited so I don't want to risk it. I also considered taking them to see a movie but the board of teachers said 'it's not a learning experience' and so, I decided to take them to the aquarium. There they will surely be careful as there are living animals and they will be scared; at some point. They will be diciplined and will be expected to follow like the goodboys and girls that they are.

I looked into the aquarium and it isn't a bad choice, the teachers said. They can learn about sea creatures there and it's something they will remember for the long run. Like how Beluga whales have echolocation, Clown fishes and their special coatings and such. There will be a Sea Lion show around the time we wil be there so i'm looking forward to that!

Come to think of it, it's my first time going on a fieldtrip with my class. I can't believe my extra bought first aid kits and for it. I'm being careful, alright? Safety is a must! 

Today I also handed out field trip forms to all my students! I realized we couldn't take the bus simply because my bunch was too young, too rowdy to be in a bus with j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter