Page Seven

Dear Journal: A New Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Journal,

Tonight, Junhui and I had dinner in a fancy restaurant with his parents. We talked about our fight that one morning and they said it's normal for couples to fight and they weren't worried about us at all. His parents are Angels like Junhui. No wonder their son is such a kind and generous one. They brought up the topic of having grandchildren and we both just gagged on tje spot. We can't possibly give them what they want but they said we can always adopt. Junhui held my hand and kissed it infront of them and nodded before he looked at me. He smiled and raised his brows as if he agrees with his parents and I just stupidly nodded because just what the . A family. Junhui, kids and me seems like a distant dream in the future. I'm so glad he wants to spend his life with me.

By the way, today at school almost everyone in my class contacted flu. No one had their vaccine shots except for one person, Seunghan. Only he showed up today for class. Out of the 20, only Seunghan came to school today and I was shocked. I always arrive an hour before class starts and just when I just opened the door to our classroom, the phone started ringing like crazy. It was Sungmin's mom, followed by Solbin, Seri and Yonghwa. 19 parents called their child sick today and it was the very first time i've experienced this.

Seunghan sat quietly and waited for his classmates today but no one showed up except for the principal who told me to just send Seunghan home since he's the only one. I did what the principal said and called his house.

"Hello?"

"Hello? This is Seunghan's teacher, Mr. Yoon and I called because there won't be any classes due to unfortunate circumstan--"

"Jeonghan? What's up?"

I said those words lighting fast because it was Seungcheol who answered the phone. I wanted to end the phone call so damn bad because his voice sounded husky and y and attractive as usual-- . What did I just write.

"Uhm, can you pick Seunghan up? All his classmates caught flu and so there won't be any classes for him today,"

"Really? Alright, i'll be right over,"

After about fifteen minutes? Seungcheol came through the door and Seunghan ran into his arms. He smiled at me again and I avoided his eyes. Why did I avoid again? Because last time I checked i've completely moved on from him.

"Let's go home now, Dad," Seunghan said happily so I waved at him and went to fix my things so I can head home too.

"We should bring teacher with us to lunch, don't you think so? He's taking care of you well so let's repay him now that we have a chance. I need to talk to him too," Seungcheol said out loud as if to let me hear what he's saying. I don't know what's his deal to be honest. We don't have business with each other anymore so we shouldn't even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter