Page One

Dear Journal: A New Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Journal,

Hey, it's been a while. It's me, Yoon Jeonghan back at it again with the good old paper and pen. Someone gave me a diary over the holidays because they saw me burn my old one last year. Funny right? Just when I tossed it out, another one replaced it. I was going to write mid december last year but I lost this somewhere in the boxes when I was moving my things.

Yes, I moved houses. I moved as soon as I can after that dinner night at his suite. I decided to let him go that's why. I shouldn't be hanging there because I couldn't trust myself. If ever I come home drunk? I probably would walk myself up to him and stupidly sleep there. I will never move on if I stayed there, trust me. It's almost been a year since I started writing the story huh? Time sure does fly fast. It's almost been one year since I moved out of the building. But it hasn't exactly been a year since I last saw Seungcheol. In fact, I saw him today.

I saw him today with Seunghan at the school where I teach. His son is in my Grade 1 class this year, . What are the ing odds? The earth is 510.1 million kilometers wide and we saw each other again at the exact same 10 kilometer school. Maybe I should've moved to Las Vegas because goddamn, I didn't expect such thing.

His son apparently is one of my hard to crack students. A quiet one that never talked in class today. 

And no, i'm not writing because of him. I'm writing because i'm okay now. I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter