Hurt part 2

Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie pov
 
You promised that you'd never leave me .
 
were are you now Lisa ? 
 
She need to stop thinking of her , that's not going to be easy especially today , just to think that last year they were vacationing on Thailand beein happy and just enjoying their love , this year most definitely have been the worst, She can't get her head on the job ,don't really have a positive response from Lisa's father , well that's not new , she got crazy rose behind the same spot on the company, She went to a stupid party thinking she  was gonna get extra points on Mr monoban but not She's pretty sure She got drug but She really don't think it was Jisoo at least not alone , Jennie believe it was someone else plan , that person probably just got Jisoo because of their  past , but one way or another She's going to fix this , She's going to fight for her marriage I'll fight for her .
 
 
today she have to give some papers to the company for one of the cases that they have , She been working so hard on this paper, Jennie have some extra time so instead of be crying for Lisa She's  been trying to work, don't get her wrong , all that She really want to do is cry her pain away but that really is not going to fix anything.
 
" I really don't want to go today " Jennie said to herself in the mirror as She fix her makeup , just a touch here and there and She's done , Jennie thinks she's  going to grab a taxi today not really in the mood to drive anywhere , every time She drives She just remember when they went together to work.
 
 
two hours later 
 
 
it was always a long drive to the company it was far away in one of the most expensive areas on tonw , it was awful when it rain or snow you couldn't really get out of there , the traffic goes from two hours to four , today was going to rain but at least not right now , Jennie try to get here early to leave before the rain comes .
 
 
 
"Good morning Jennie-unnie how are you ? You didn't came last week I was starting to get worry you know " Jennie heard a voice coming from her office , yea she always gets worry , she's that kind of girl Jennie appreciate her very much , she's been a great friend in the company.
 
" Irene-unnie I'm fine , don't get so worry I told my secretary to let people know I was sick , today I don't fell that bad so I came to drop something a-and I will leave " jennie said as a matter of fact , I assumed she told Irene , she's been calling so she probably came to my office and ask for her . 
 
"Sick ? Are sure Jennie-unnie you know yo can talk to me about anything, you told me before that thin-" 
 
"I'm fine right now unnie , I-I really don't wanna talk about this , t-today it's going to be hard day for me " Jennie  said in a smal voice , it's true I told Irene a couple weeks ago about what was happening with Lisa , Jennie needed a friend and she was there for my thank god .
 


" H-hey it's ok Jennie I'm sorry I know but I just want you to know that I'm here if you wanna talk , I'm your friend Jennie " Irene said in a soft tone , Jennie could see the worry in her eyes " I'm sorry if I made you sad " she apologize herself again .
 
" It's fine Irene , I'm alright I just want to go home and watch some movies and just you know cry " Jennie said in a funny tone but the truth is that's what she's  going to do when She gets home . 
 
" haha if you want some company let me know , seulgi  it's aboard in a work trip , she will be back in a couple of days , I'm getting back to my office I got a bunch of paperwork to finish " Irene said as she came close to me and gave me a hug Jennie  really need that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter