Party part 2

Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jisoo pov

Jisoo was laying in her bed thinking about how she was going to do , how am I supposed to get the money for my studies if been a hard year for jisoo , she got fired and she couldn't paid rent or food or college she was starting to get worry.

"What the hell im going to do ? , if I don't get the money I-II no jisoo you're going to get the money no matter what " jisoo said in a sure voice she's no going to lose hope ... she's going to keep trying no matter what .

Ring ring

A phone could bee heard on the distance, jisoo got up to see how it was , what is this ? A private number ? .

"H-Hello how is this ? " jisoo said in a unsure voice , she heard silence for a couple of seconds until she heard a sweet voice a very sweet voice.

"Hello I'm speaking with jisoo ? " the girls voice sounded sure of who she was ... that scare the out jisoo so she hang up.

Ring ring

The phone started to ringing again and again and again , jisoo make the choice to pick up again otherwise it was just gonna to keep on ringing.

" so are you gonna hang up on me again or are you going to listen ?" The sweet voice now sounded annoyed, she started to get nervous again , who is this girl ?.

" Mmm who are you ? And why you know my name and have my number ok , you sound like a creep ? Again why you know my name ?" She keep going back and forward with the same questions .

"Hey h-hey jisoo JISOO can you let me introduce myself, I will explain everything to you , can we maybe meet up ? , there's a nice café close to were I work .....I'll paid ?" This girl , she's probably a killer right? How will she know my name and number? , I need to find out.

" Umm yea but I will like you to know I'm armed and I'm not afraid to used " jisoo said in a nervous voice.

"Well that's ok jisoo-unnie I will send you the address " she heard the girl laughed as she hanged up the phone.

This is the right choice?

I hope so


Two hours later


" Mmm this girl must've stupid , I don't have a clue how she looks like" for all the jisoo know this could be a man with a soft and sweet voice .

She walked over to one of the tables and sat down, staring to analyze everyone on the room , a couple of minutes went by , and she didn't notice a petite figure getting closer from behind, she was so concentrated in analyzing everyone on front she didn't notice when someone tap her back .

"AHHH please d-don't k-kill me " jisoo screamed everyone turn to look at a her as s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter