Party part 4

Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jisoo pov

 

 

 

"Jisoo grab her she's gonna fall " she hear rose said , she turn to look at jennie an there she was almost unconscious, you could tell she was trying her best to stay on her feed but that wasn't working for her , she try to reach for the bar table but failed again , she was starting to close her eyes , and her legs gave up , I reacted fast enough to grab her by the waist, as rose grabbed her by her arms.

"She's out rose , whatever you gave her is strong "

" strong enough to knock her out till the morning, that's all the time we need , grab her purse , we need to take her home fast , before Lisa's comeback " rose sounded rush , so I just diced not to argue anymore at least for now.

We left the building straight to the parking lot to find Jennie's car , rose started to press the little car remote to get the alarm to sound .

"You don't have a clue right, rose there's thousands of cars here you're so dumb , how are we going to figure out which one is jennie?"

"Jisoo can't you stop complaining for a sec , and grab Jennie so I can figure this out 'cause im doing " she said as she pushed jennie to me " be careful with her "

Maybe she agreed to help rose but she's not going to hurt jennie .

 

Beet beet

 

"BINGO let's go Jisoo , help me get Jennie In the backseat "


"Yea yea let's go , I want this night to be over already "

 

One hour later

 

It was a fast ride , there wasn't much traffic and rose was driving like a crazy person , she didn't said a single word to me , is like she to trap on her mind , I have the feeling that she's taking her frustrations out on Jennie's marriage, she told me before she took something away something she really love .... maybe that thing it's actually .....Lisa , rose was saying that the three of them went to the same collage for international marketing, I'm going to assume that something went wrong .

"Let's take the elevator Jisoo she lives on the penthouse" she said as we grab jennie by her shoulders it kinda look like she was so drunk so when we past the security they just let us past , rose said a simple..... " we are taking her home she drank to much " so we just continue, we arrived at Jennie's apartment, as I hold her body up so rose could open the door onces that was done, we got in it was a beautiful apartment it gave a sweet home vibe like there's only happiness in this place .

" well Jisoo let's take her to their room , well soon it's just going to Jenn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter