Party part 1

Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present day

Lisa pov

I couldn't sleep, i just couldn't stop thinking of her , she look so broken when I left home , should I have stay ? , maybe I just need to listen to her ,maybe she is telling the truth ?, I don't know my head won't let me sleep.

"Lalisa are you awake ?" I heard a sweet voice as someone walk in on the living room were I was staying, rose have been a great friend to me , when she saw me crying on my fathers office i couldn't help to tell her what have happened, the I found Jennie in bed with jisoo , the same girl the I once called a friend was laying down next to the woman I love ....loved ? She doesn't love her anymore right? ...

"Good morning rose yes I just woke up " she said in a tired voice

"I brought you breakfast " she said looking at Lisa waiting to see a positive reaction

"Ohh you didn't have to rose , it's already to much that you're letting me stay at your house " Lisa said looking down in shame .

" hey Lalisa listen to me , you are important to me , I know that that Jennie hurt you but I'm here to help you ... I'm here for you Lisa " said rose slowly getting close to Lisa .

"Thank you rose " she said getting hypnotized by rose eyes ...she was getting close...but the she remembered...


"never Lisa I will always love you no matter what "...

She quickly got up the couch and in the process making rose fall down "ahh lalisa what's the problem are you ok?" She said

"Thank you for everything rose but I need to go I remembered the I need to talk to my father, see you later " she rush to the door as she waved a quick goodbye to a confused looking rose

"M-Maybe I'm pushing her to fast , but I know, she will be mine , she will be MINE Jennie" she keep on saying in a dark voice as she got up and grab one of Lisa's shirts to hold her close to her face as she walked back to her room.

Lisa could swear that she heard rose speak I she was closing the door but she ignored, she was in a rush to get out of rose apartment so she didn't paid attention.


A couple hours later she arrived at his father company, she got a text earlier in the morning from her father telling her he need to talk to her immediately.

" good morning dad sorry for the delay " she said in a formal manner .

" it's ok Lisa I ask you to come here because I would love for you to comeback at your position on the company, I gave you sometime for you to get over that pathetic girl you decided to marry " my father sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter