Hurt 1

Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa pov


It's complicated


i really want to see her


but let's be honest


i can't forgive her that easily


i saw her there but


she look so confused and so hurt


I want to believe


i really want to believe her

 

"Lisa are you ok ? I've talking to you for the pass five minutes. It's like you're not here "

" I'm fine rose . There's just a lot in my mind lately, I'm going out for a walk "

"that's nice let's g-g" I cut her off , she's been really intense this last couple of days .

I know she wants to help but she seems off like she's trying to hard to by there for me .

"alone Rose.... I want to be alone ...Do not follow me " lisa said as she grab her bag and close the door behind her .

Lisa walk and walk not really with a place in mind where to go but she just keep going, this days are complicated our anniversary it's today it's hard the only thing that has been on her mind was Jennie , her gummy smile , the way she always seemed cold to everyone but to Lisa she was the most warm and caring woman in the world, it seemed like everywhere she go Jennie it's the only thing on her mind .

" Lisa ... you need to stop ... Jennie it's probably with that girl.... " Lisa said In a steady voice trying so hard to believe in her on words ," whas Jennie with that girl? " ..... no I can't be she wouldn't do that right?

 

Finally she decided to go visit her mother, she needed to talk to someone how wasn't rose or her father or any other friends, rose was always trying something and to be true Lisa was getting tired of her advances, she was a good friend she let her stay at her house but Lisa its not so naive she could see that rose have other intentions with her .

 

" Mom can we talk for a couple hours?" Lisa said in a small voice she felt so weak today , jus knowing that a year back in a day like this she was celebrating her anniversary with her wife .

 

" Of course sweetheart. Are you ok ?" Lisa could hear her mothers worried voice .

" I-I J-Just need someone to talk, p-please " Lisa beg in a smal voice , she can't take it anymore, she needs to tell her mother .

" Ok sweetheart I'm coming stay there , I'll pick you up " she could her the tingling sound of the car keys, she wasn't far from her mothers house so she will be her soon. 

 

 

 

One hour later 

 

 

 

" mom it's ok you don't need to make anything, I eaten before I lef rose house " Lisa said again as her mother send her a curious look .

 

oh  

 

" how is this rose , Lisa and why are you staying at her house? " Lisa covered her face in shame , it's true she's a marry women, why is she staying in the house of a women who isn't her wife ? Yep it sounds awful now the Lisa thinks about it . 

 

" I told you mom I'm having some problems with Jennie at the moment, so-"

 

" are you telling me that Jennie kinck you out of the house, oh no I'm gonna call Jennie an tell he-" 

 

" mom no can you listen first, I left I couldn't be there so I left, Jen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter