Party part 3

Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jisoo pov

"Wait wait you want me to what ?" This girl is metal a petrified jisoo though,"you want me to drug Jennie ? .... but why ?"

" well Jennie Kim took something , something that was mine , so this is going to be my revenge...." rose said looking through the window of the little cafe they were sitting.

"You're crazy right?... I'm not going to do that , forget what it told you before ... I'm out " jisoo said starting to get up from her chair as fast as she could, she need to get away from this girl .

" wait jisoo , I told you before I'm giving you all the money you need , and let me tell you something, I can promise you that if you say no to my plan I'm going to make sure you don't find a job anywhere " rose said in a harsh voice , how can a girl beautiful as her could be so scary at the same time .

"You can't do this to me , I don't want to hurt Jennie , she was my friend, she still is , don't make me do this " jisoo sounded desperate.

" come on jisoo help me out on this one , I will give you everything you need , I won't hurt Jennie physically , I'm just going to hurt her feelings.... just a little " rose said in a child like voice, like it was nothing.

"But promise me that she will be ok ?" Jisoo looked straight into rose's eyes .

"...... I promise ....."

 


A couple of hours before the party

 

 

" well the plan is super simple , I'm going to send a drink to you guys , you just need to make sure that Jennie drinks it , don't let her go without drinking that " rose said in calculating voice she seem to have plan everything with time .

" the drug won't do anything to her right?... and tell me something rose for how long have you been planing this , you seem sure she will be here " jisoo ask curiously.

" for a million times jisoo no the drug won't do anything to her , and well Mr monoban is going to be here so yea she will be here for sure "rose said like it was obvious, but wait Mr monoban?.... Lisa's dad ?.

"Wait why is Lisa's dad so important again ?" Maybe he was mad at Jennie for marrying his daughter, or something else ?

"Yea Lisa's dad , he's not Jennie's biggest fan , that's why she will come , she'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter