Memories

Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 months ago

 

 

Lisa POV

"Baby baby wake up " Lisa keep trying to wake her beautiful wife , she came home late last night , working for late hours all this week.


"L-Lisa let me sleep... I don't wanna wake up baby" Jennie muttered under her breath, she didn't even open her eyes , lisa was waiting for her to see what she made for her.


"Hey Jennie jenn baby if you open your eyes you can see me " Lisa said in a provocative voice trying to get once more her wife attention but this time she could see Jennie struggle to take the blanket she's been covering her face with.


"W-well that seems like a good plan baby h-help me I-I'm stock ...Ahh " Lisa saw Jennie trying she couldn't help to smile she is so adorable.


"she is till the same " she said as she started to help her.


" just a little more a-and ta-da I'm free now let me see that beautiful b-body... y-you fooled me " Jennie said in a child like voice she is so cute she believed me, I turn my back to get the real surprise.


"I know you been super busy with work so wanted to make something special for y-you baby " Lisa said as she uncovered the breakfast she was making for the whole morning cooking wasn't her best ability but she still try her best to get at smile out her wife face , she could as Jennie eyes started swell with tears no no I it was suppose to make her smile no to cry .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter