Planarama

Prom-a-Drama

Unlike other schools, theirs has a different system where students are expected to stay in one classroom. The teachers come to them rather than the other way around, and it’s a pretty neat arrangement because the students get to have a seat to call their own. They're not allowed to doodle on it or put graffiti and stickers, but people break those rules anyway. Like others, Mark stuffs his table with textbooks, notebooks, school supplies, and snacks. Whatever doesn’t fit usually goes to his locker in the hallway. All their classes are about an hour long with a break in between lasting ten minutes. 

His morning goes by in a blur of notes and thoughts of Seulgi’s words. It had rang true. While the combined popularity of Mark and Bae Suzy would be more or less equaling that of Jongin and Seulgi’s popularity, Mark wants this situation to be a sure win. Jongin has football, Mark has basketball. Jongin has looks, but Mark has looks of his own as well. Jongin and Seulgi probably have the dance club at their feet, but Suzy has tennis. Suzy has incomparable looks, but Seulgi is not that far behind.

Seulgi has academics, Mark and Suzy don’t have that. And therein lies the problem. As always, Kang Seulgi is right. The biggest hole in Mark’s plan is the academic branch of campus. Seulgi is class president and valedictorian. How can Mark and Suzy compete with that?

He’s brought back to Earth when the bell rings. Mark looks at the clock and realizes that it’s lunch time already. Has he really been brooding for that long? He chances a look at Jinyoung’s seat and sees that the other boy has already left, and Mark feels something close to guilt building in his throat. His body automatically brings him to the cafeteria where a long lunch line is forming.

Mark doesn’t even crack a smile at the usual poster of the broccoli with the caption Bite me. Mark and Jackson always laugh at that. He mindlessly gets his food. Cafeteria food is generally gross, but today it seems even ickier than usual.

He takes a look at their usual table and sees Jackson crazily waving his arms like the child he is, with Bambam munching at his side, trademark silver-blonde hair and all. Mark walks over sluggishly before plopping down with a silent groan. He feels like he’s doubled in age in the last few hours.

“Boy, have we got news for you,” Jackson begins excitedly, fingers working like the evil henchman he is. When Mark doesn’t seem the slightest bit delighted at that, Jackson immediately stops.

“What’s wrong Markie-poo?”

Oh god. That nickname has got to go.

“Seulgi said something to me this morning that’s been on my mind,” Mark starts, calculating. “And I can’t help but believe she’s right.”

Jackson seems to perk up at the mention of Seulgi’s name. Traitor.

“What did she say?” Bambam asks, leaning closer with a mouthful of cafeteria meat. Honestly, is this even considered food?

“In terms of sports, Suzy and I are probably tied with Jongin and Seulgi.” Mark begins.

“Yeah, we’ve already been over this.”

“In terms of looks, the four of us are also pretty on par.”

“There’s the egotistical Markie I know and love.” Jackson adds.

“Listen,” Mark tries. “But when it comes to influence over the academic students, Seulgi is valedictorian and class president. Suzy and I have nothing against that.”

Jackson and Bambam are silent now. They chew on their food for a minute, and Mark could practically see the wheels in their minds turning for solutions.

A few minutes pass before Jackson’s eyes light up.

“I have a plan,” he announces to the table. “This plan is sure-fire.”

“No,” Mark says immediately.

“What? You haven’t even heard it yet.”

“No. The last time you said something is sure-fire, we nearly set the boys bathroom in flames, and we got a week of detention. Not to mention I was grounded for a whole month. A whole month.” Mark thinks back to last year when Mark was feeling super stressed, and Jackson said he had the perfect idea. He claimed that one of his college friends said this was a sure-fire way to get rid of stress. And then they were smoking cigarettes in the boys bathroom, each hit followed by a coughing fit. When a teacher walked in and saw the smoke, he immediately yelled for them to come out. Mark, nervous, had accidentally let go of the cigarette.

Remember how Mark said he wasn’t lucky? The cigarette had landed on the toilet paper, causing it to catch on fire. Jackson was quick enough to flush the cigarette down the toilet, and Mark and Jackson played it off like they were playing with fire in the stall. As there were no evidence of cigarettes or weed, the two weren’t suspended. Mark did get an earful from his parents though, his mom mostly, lecturing him about cigarettes (how she knew, Mark could never guess; he thinks it’s probably mom powers) and how they mess up your lungs, or worse, your life.

“No need to dwell on the dark past, bestie,” Jackson says, even though Mark’s sure from the tone of his voice that he’s currently dwelling on it too. “This one is foolproof! Trust.”

Mark just bites his lip in reply.

“Bambam, why don’t you tell Markie here what you just told me a few minutes ago.”

Bambam, looking like a deer caught in headlights, simply shrugs and begins.

“Well, you know when I texted you about Taehyung texting me a screenshot of Sehun saying that Jongin and Seulgi are running for Prom King and Queen?”

Mark nods. How could he forget?

“Well right after that, Park Jinyoung, ever the graceful man he is, full on ran into me. Though I guess I was also at fault as I was just texting you without looking at the hallway.” Bambam adds thoughtfully.

“Is that why he was unusually short-tempered today?” Mark asks himself.

“Park Jinyoung? Short-tempered? When is he not?” Jackson laughs quietly.

“That’s not all of it,” Bambam continues explaining. “He helped me up and everything after that, but I think he was already looking mad as hell before he crashed into me. Anyway, he apologized and went straight to Kim Yugyeom.”

“Who?” Mark finds himself asking.

“Tall. My class. Good looking but has hair like a coconut?”

“Ah. Yes.”

“Since I'm the world's greatest detective, I eavesdropped on their conversation. Apparently, Principal Park Jin-young is thinking of possibly defunding all non self-sustaining clubs on campus unless they become, well… self-sustaining. Something about cuts on the school budget.” Bambam waits for Mark to get it. Mark takes a while, brows furrowed before it hits him.

“Oh… Drama club might get defunded, won’t it?” So that’s why he was unusually feisty, or at least, feistier than usual.

“Mhm.” Bambam nods.

“And how does this piece of information help me?” Mark asks, turning to Jackson. Jackson sighs as if Mark’s hopeless.

“Park Jinyoung is basically trying to find any way to save his precious club.” Jackson begins, and Mark doesn’t miss the way Jackson says it with slight disgust. Drama club isn’t that bad. Really. “He’s weak right now, vulnerable. He also has a never-ending rivalry with Kang Seulgi.”

Mark still doesn’t get where this is going.

“Seulgi is right about you not being able to tap into the academic side of campus when she’s valedictorian and class president. But someone else who’s just as smart and just as capable could be at your disposal. He’s the valedictorian, vice president, and head of the Drama club.”

Mark, Jackson, and Bambam slowly turn their head towards a table with four guys casually eating their lunch. They’re all sporting different shades of brown hair and eating with expressions as intense as Mark’s and his buddies.

“Park Jinyoung is the key to all your problems, Markie. Like Seulgi, he can influence the academics. He even has influence over the Drama club, who for sure has ties with the Glee club and possibly the Dance team. Possibly.”

“So what? Make him fall in love with me in two months? I don’t think that’s possible. There’s no breaking that guy.”

Jackson gives him a confused look.

“Love? What gave you that idea?”

Mark stays silent, feeling warmth creep up his cheeks. When Jackson accepts that Mark isn’t going to say anything else, he continues.

“Nobody said anything about love, my man. All you have to do is ask him to pretend to be your boyfriend.”

“What if he says no?” Bambam asks, curious. Mark sees Jackson smirk devilishly.

“He won’t. He’s ruthless, but he’s selfless. He’d do anything to save his Drama club.” Jackson turns to Mark. “You just need to convince him that pretending to date you would benefit the club. Your popularity will surely bring in some tickets to their upcoming performance, and you can make the whole basketball team to go with their friends and significant others.”

“What will people think of a gay couple?” Mark is curious.

“Dude, it’s the 21st century. Literally nobody cares.” Jackson tries.

“That’s not true.”

“Fine. Then your platform will be that of progressivism. That way, you can also get the queer community on your side. Foolproof.”

Mark ponders a bit on this. Jackson is looking at him smugly, expectant and ever self-righteous. Bambam already looks sold on the idea. He keeps his gaze on Jinyoung’s usual table. One of them makes eye contact with him (JP or PB or whatever) and proceeds to nudge Jinyoung on the stomach. Jinyoung simply looks at where his friend is pointing, and Mark meets his eyes for the first time since the concealer incident a few hours ago. Jinyoung fakes a grin at him and gives him the finger before flicking his hair and turning to his friends, a regular smile etched on his face.

Jackson and Bambam laugh.

This sure is going to be difficult.

Bambam and Jackson agree that Mark should ask Jinyoung about it today, but Mark isn’t so sure.

They eat for a few more minutes, talking and cracking jokes as usual. Then the bell rings, signaling that lunch time is over.

They each go to their respective classrooms, Bambam on the second floor where all the sophomore classes are at, and Mark and Jackson just a hall apart in the fourth floor with all the seniors.

He heads straight for his seat, eyes wandering to Jinyoung who is resolutely looking at anywhere and everywhere except Mark. That’s fine, he totally deserves that.

Mr. Han’s class is Economics, and Mark finds himself looking at the window waiting for the sun to go lower. His hour long class ends up feeling like three, and Mark wants to drown his brain because he’s going to rot from boredom. As soon as it ends, Jinyoung is out the door before Mark can even get up from his seat. There’s a ten minute gap after every class, and Mark is about to start following but thinks better of it. Jinyoung will be back.

Behind him he hears Namjoon and Hoseok talking about that new girl group with killer moves. Mark almost rolls his eyes. Almost. A little to the front right, he thinks if he strains enough, he might be able to hear Wendy and Seulgi’s conversation. They’re giggling as usual, and it makes Mark really uneasy because he knows there’s a high chance that he’s the topic of their conversation. Unable to really catch their whispers, Mark brings his head down to his elbows and wonders if this really is the best idea. He ponders for minutes before looking back up again, convinced that this plan has a high rate of success.

Jinyoung barges in and heads to his desk. Before Mark can utter a word, Mrs. Yoon stomps in, blazered and businesslike. Math is Mark’s favorite subject. Senior Math happens to be Calculus.

Mark is usually good at focusing at Calculus, but there’s just something today that makes him feel really unsettled. Maybe it’s the fact that he plans on cornering Jinyoung afterschool to propose masquerading as a couple. Mark tries to shake his thoughts away.

The lesson is entering into one ear and going out the other. He takes a look at where Jinyoung is sitting again, and he can feel in his gut the Jinyoung will leave as soon as the last bell rings. He could just ask him tomorrow, that’s a definite possibility. Mark knows himself though, knows that if he doesn’t do it today, he’ll just keep putting it off for the next day. And honestly? They need the most time they can get.

Mark shuts his eyes and lets his mind brainstorm on how to make a certain Park Jinyoung stay behind at the end of class. It only takes a few seconds before a familiar scene comes back to him. About a year ago, actually. In Biology class.

With a decisive groan, Mark pulls out his phone and scrolls through his contact. He remembers asking Jinyoung for it, remembers uttering the words for project purposes only, pinky swear. To which the younger only responded with a suspicious uh huh.

To: Jinyoung
Hey, princess

To: Mark Bio
New phone number. Who might this be?

Mark tries to suppress his chuckle but fails, so he fakes a cough instead. The nerve. He feels Mrs. Yoon's eyes on him.

To: Jinyoung
It’s your precious Markeu

To: Mark Bio
Markwho?

Mark snickers. It must have been too loud though, because Mrs. Yoon is squinting at him with raven-like eyes. To make matters worse, she decides to ask him for the answer to the question she just asked. Everyone turns to him, and Mark panics. He’s about to blurt out a random answer when a new notification on his phone catches his eye.

To: Mark Bio
1/3 x cubed plus a constant

He says precisely that, and Mrs. Yoon narrows her eyes at him. “That is correct,” she says sternly, before turning her back to them and writes more notes on the blackboard.

To: Jinyoung
Thanks princess you’re a lifesaver
Stay behind after class

To: Mark Bio
You going to make fun of me using concealer again?

To: Jinyoung
No it’s important I promise
And I wasn’t making fun of you

When Jinyoung doesn’t text in the next five minutes, Mark uses his trump card.

To: Jinyoung
It’s to help Drama club

It takes another couple of minutes before Mark receives the next message.

To: Mark Bio
Okay.

And just like that, Jinyoung stalls after class when the bell rings, purposefully taking his sweet time to put his notes and writing utensils away. The last person to leave is Wendy who simply gives them a perfectly arched eyebrow before catching up with Seulgi.

“How do you know about the Drama club?” Jinyoung questions.

“One of my little birdies overheard your conversation with Yugyeom.” Mark answers smoothly. “But that’s not what’s important.”

“I hardly think we’re on the same wavelength when it comes to matters of importance.”

“That’s not true, princess,” Mark says as he steps closer with a crooked smile. “You’re important to me, so Drama club is important to me too.”

Jinyoung looks increasingly annoyed by the second. “What do you really want, Mark? I don’t have all day.”

Mark takes a quick breath. “I want to win Prom King, you want more audience for Drama club. We can help each other.”

Jinyoung narrows his eyes at him. “How exactly do we do that?”

“Well, as you probably heard from this morning, Seulgi and Jongin are running for prom royalty against me. I’m probably going to be running with Bae Suzy, but I think even that still won’t be enough because Seulgi is valedictorian and class president.”

“And what do you need me for?” Jinyoung asks, genuinely curious. Mark plasters on a confident smirk.

“I want to utilize your strong academic presence to influence the scholastic branch of the student body to vote for me and Suzy. I also want to use your power as vice president of our class to compete with Seulgi. And since you’re the head of Drama club, maybe you can convince them to vote for me as well? Of course, you don’t get nothing in return. I’m offering my popularity and leverage to get people to come to your upcoming show. And it’ll feel amazing to beat your rival, right? So for maximum effect…” Mark swallows. “I need you to pretend we’re dating.”

After a moment of silence, Jinyoung begins to laugh like a hyena. Mark has never seen anything so… maniacal.

“Good one.” Jinyoung says lamely as he begins to walk away. Mark scurries after him though.

“Wait.”

“You’ve had your laugh, Mark.” Jinyoung snaps as he continues walking. “So can you please stop wasting my time now?”

“I’m not joking,” Mark tries before pulling Jinyoung by the shoulder and turning him around. “Look, it may not seem like it right now, but I really need you. And pretending to date me could seriously benefit your club.”

“Oh, you’re actually serious,” Jinyoung looks like he’s about to begin laughing again. “Poor little Mark Tuan, begging for precious Jinyoung’s help because Mommy and Daddy can’t buy him the title of Prom King.”

Mark grinds his teeth in frustration. True, his parents are towards the higher end of the upper middle class, but contrary to the popular belief, they don’t actually donate large amounts of money to the school. People seem to forget that Mark has older siblings who are both in top universities right now, and his parents are paying their tuition out of pocket. If Jinyoung wasn’t the only solution to his problems, Mark would have walked away then and there. But as such, Mark cannot mess this up, so he chooses to ignore Jinyoung’s harsh teasing.

“I can help you too, you know. My popularity will surely bring in some tickets to your upcoming performance.” Mark points out. Mark doesn’t realize he’s still clutching Jinyoung until Jinyoung pushes Mark’s hand away from his shoulder.

“I think the only thing pretending to date you will ‘bring in’ are chronic headaches.” Strike one.

“I can make it worth your while,” Mark attempts to smirk while wiggling his eyebrows.

“Gross.” Jinyoung pretends to gag. Strike two.

“I can make it mandatory for the whole basketball team to go with their friends and significant others.” Mark tries again. “I have a lot of connections with students at the top of our high school’s social hierarchy. Believe me when I say that I will get you the audience that you need to keep your club alive.”

Jinyoung is struck quiet for a while, lips unmoving. He really does have nice, pink lips. Mark has commented on them once or twice (or seven but who’s counting), but the other boy always disregards the compliments.

When Jinyoung doesn’t answer and continues to look at him with slight antipathy, Mark thinks this is strike three. Gee. This situation went a lot better in his mind. He should just accept defeat.

“You’re right, this is a dumb idea,” Mark laughs as he shakes his head, putting both hands up in surrender. “I was just kidding. All a joke.”

Mark turns around and starts walking away, feeling completely and utterly stupid.

“I didn’t say no.”

Mark isn’t sure he heard that correctly. He turns back and looks at Jinyoung straight in the eye.

“Come again?”

“I said…” Jinyoung bites his lip like he’s making the biggest choice in his life. “I said I didn’t say no.”

Mark grins so hard he thinks it’s going to break his face.

“But I do need help with something else.” Jinyoung admits, biting his lips.

“Anything.” Mark is struck by the truth behind it.

“It’s about your friend Kunpimook.”

***

“Why do we have to do this?” Jinyoung asks grumpily.

Mark opens the door for Jinyoung, leading them inside with a helpful hand on Jinyoung’s lower back. Jinyoung shakes him off though.

“No touching,” Jinyoung warns, but Mark just rolls his eyes.

It’s been a little over 24 hours since Jinyoung said yes. They’re at Little Bird’s Nest, a café Mark frequents whenever he feels stressed or down.

“It’s like a pre-boyfriends date thing,” Mark explains with a whirl of his hands. “Like, you know when you’re courting someone? You both go on a non-date date to get to know each other, somewhere relaxed and casual.”

“You know you don’t need to actually court me, right? We’re only pretending.”

“That’s where you’re wrong, princess.” Mark smiles as he looks at the beautiful pastries on display. “We need to make it seem like a real thing. Which is why Bambam is going to be outside taking photos of us and sending it to a ton of people.”

“Kunpimook’s here?” Jinyoung begins to look around. Mark snorts.

“Don’t let him hear you say that. He prefers Bambam nowadays.”

“Ah,” is all Jinyoung offers before he pulls his phone out.

Mark orders an Iced Americano and a sandwich. Jinyoung gets a Vanilla Latte and a croissant. Mark doesn’t miss the way the cashier tried to prolong their conversation. They make a bee line for an empty table near the big glass window so Bambam can take a good, clear photo from the street.

“Nice weather, huh.” Mark says and cringes.

“Weather is always nice here.” Jinyoung replies without looking up from his phone.

“Well,” Mark clears his throat, suddenly feeling awkward. “How’s your day so far?”

Jinyoung squints.

“We’re literally in the same classroom every day, and now I’m forced to spend time here with you. How do you think my day is?”

“You get to spend your whole day with me,” Mark reiterates. “That sounds like a good time.”

Jinyoung scoffs. “Sounds more like punishment to me.”

“You know, people would probably pay me to actually spend the whole day with them.” Mark’s not vain. Nope.

“Consider my name not on that list.”

Mark is silent after that, pensive.

Apparently, it’s too quiet for Jinyoung, because he breaks the silence.

“What?” He asks, eyes furrowed.

“Nothing,” Mark says quickly. “You’re just…”

A pause.

“I don’t get you.” Mark admits.

“What’s not to get?” Jinyoung chuckles nervously.

Before Mark can provide a legitimate answer, his number is called at the counter. Mark excuses himself and gets out of his seat to retrieve his food. There’s someone on the other side of the counter waiting by his order though. When he takes a closer look, he realizes that it’s the cashier.

“Hey, there.” She says sweetly at him. Her voice is a little deeper than all the other girls he’s heard before. She's gorgeous with a charming smile and straight hair, long, dark, and looks nicely combed. Her name tag reads ‘Jisoo’.

“Hi,” Mark replies out of politeness. He grabs his Iced Americano and Chicken sandwich and is about to leave before the cashier starts talking to him again.

“Your friend is really cute, by the way.”

Mark bites his lip. Mark is cute too. Mark deserves attention.

“Thanks,” he says. He’s about to turn when-

“What’s his name?” She asks Mark as she stares at Jinyoung, doe-eyed. Mark sighs.

“Jackson.” Mark takes a step away.

“Could you introduce us?” She sounds so hopeful.

“No.” Mark takes her second of shock as opportunity to leave quickly. He feels kind of off after that. Maybe slightly jealous at the fact that the attention he’s so used to receiving is not directed at him. Whatever. He hurries to his and Jinyoung’s booth. He feels flushed. Placing his food on the table, Mark sits down with a grunt. Jinyoung looks at the sandwich and then at Mark. His brows are raised. It doesn’t seem judgmental.

“What?”

This time, it’s Jinyoung who can’t answer before his number is called. Jinyoung stands up gingerly and walks over to the counter. Mark doesn’t eat his food because it’s only polite to wait.

He waits and waits, and honestly, it’s been two whole minutes, how long does it take to get food? He takes a quick glance at the counter.

Mark isn’t watching them. He’s not. He’s just keeping an eye on them just in case Jinyoung tries to flirt back, because they do still need to keep up appearances even if they haven’t officially came out as a couple to the campus yet.

Jinyoung starts laughing. Mark rolls his eyes. He’s about to go over there to rescue Jinyoung when the boy bows and begins walking to their direction.

“Took you long enough,” Mark says. “I was getting hungry.”

“You could have eaten,” Jinyoung replies as he sets down his Vanilla Latte and croissant.

"My mother taught me better than that."

“Your sandwich looks really good.” Jinyoung comments.

“Want a bite?” Mark wiggles his eyebrows.

“And share saliva? No thanks.”

Jinyoung takes out his phone again, and Mark receives a message from Bambam telling him to make the scene look more romantic dude because apparently Mark and Jinyoung look dull af just talking like that.

“What’s this place called again?” Jinyoung asks.

“Little Bird’s Nest Café.” Mark answers quickly. “Why? You thinking of bringing someone here later on?”

“Something like that.” Jinyoung smiles.

“You know, we still have to make this non-date date look real.” Mark says, taking a big bite of his sandwich.

Jinyoung eyes him, fingers halting on his cell.

“What should we do about that then?”

“Well you can start by putting your phone away.” Mark tries through a mouthful of chicken and tomato.

Jinyoung finishes one last text before placing his cell in his pocket.

“When is Bambam going to take the photo?” Jinyoung asks as he begins on his croissant.

“When we look all lovey-dovey,” Mark grins and takes another huge bite.

“Mmm,” Jinyoung answers and takes a tiny sip of his latte.

Mark reaches over and grabs one of Jinyoung’s hand on the table.

Jinyoung pulls it away as if Mark’s skin is fire. “What did I say about no touching?”

“We’re going to have to touch on campus. You know that right?” Mark says before taking a gulp of his drink. “Might as well get used to it now.”

Jinyoung seems to think about it for a few seconds and then pouts.

“Fine. But only hand holding,” Jinyoung warns him with a finger. “If your hand goes any lower than my waist, I will not hesitate to leave a mark on your face, Mark Tuan.”

“Wouldn’t think of it, princess.”

They both try to eat with one hand, but Mark gets the shorter end of the stick as his non-dominant hand is the one that’s left free.

They learn each other’s basic information after that, like how many siblings Mark has and if he has any hobbies. You don’t look like you do martial arts at all. And has he ever ventured out of the country. What? Brazil? What was it like? And who’s his favorite artist right now. Drake? I should’ve known. You’re so basic. And what his favorite color is. Red. That’s quite an intense color.

Mark in turn also learns quite a few facts about Park Jinyoung, like the fact that Park Sooyoung is one of his siblings. Sooyoung. Like the girl that your rival hangs out with. To which Jinyoung replied with Yeah, that’s actually why they started out as friends. They got along with their mutual hatred of me. And that Jinyoung likes to read. Yeah, I kind of assumed that. You seem like the type. He also learns that strawberries are Jinyoung’s favorite fruit. Why strawberry though? To which Jinyoung replied with It’s delicious in its own right but tastes even better when melted with chocolate. And that Jinyoung's favorite artist right now is Justin Timberlake. Justin. Really? And you dare call me basic? And that Jinyoung can play the piano well. Wow, you must be really good with your fingers then.

Jinyoung punches his arm after that.

“Joking,” Mark laughs with his hands up.

“Did Bambam take the photo yet?”

Mark checks his phone. Sure enough, Bambam has texted him that he’s taken the photo and has sent it to 30 people by now.

“Yes,” Mark confirms, and it gets silent after that.

“Cool,” Jinyoung says, standing up. “Is it okay if I go? I have a lot of homework.”

Mark stands up quickly. “Yeah, yeah, of course.”

And they pick up their mess.

They halt as soon as they step out the café. Jinyoung turns towards him.

“Well, today was interesting.”

“I guess that’s one word for it,” Mark chuckles and looks down. He puts his hands in his pockets and kicks at nonexistent rocks.

"My name isn't Jackson by the way," Jinyoung gives him a knowing look.

"Whatever you say," Mark tries to act normal, but he thinks he fails.

“Okay,” Jinyoung smiles, walking backwards. Had he always had dimples? “Well. See you tomorrow.”

“Yeah, later,” Mark smiles back and turns.

After half a minute of marching down the street, Mark hears someone trying to catch up to him.

“How was it?” Bambam asks, slowing down to match Mark’s pace. “Was it as boring as I thought it went?”

Mark looks back and sees Jinyoung walking with a tall guy with hair like a coconut.

“It was okay,” Mark says as nonchalantly as possible. “Can I see the photos?”

“Uhh, sure,” Bambam pulls out his phone and shows him multiple pictures of Mark covering Jinyoung’s hand with his as he looks at the younger with smiley eyes. Jinyoung even smiles at some of these photos.

Wow. Well, they definitely look good.