End or beginning

When dreams come true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 SHK P.O.V:

I don’t even realize when they made me sit in their car.. when the car started.. where I am going now and with whom?

They are stranger for me.. as I am for them…  I don’t know who are they? What they do? Where they live? How they behave with me? But nothing matter for me now on…

But what are their names? Then I remember ,I am married now. I married to that guy.. when taking vows he told his name. but I can’t remember right now. Am I really married to this guy? All my dreams shatters in one day. To have someone who really wants me in his life that will not possible ever from now on. Now what will I do?

I remember at the time of taking vows he looking at me with full of hatred..  

Suddenly I remember I need to call at home.. I have to know how my appa is doing now…I am clueless what happened there…I continuously trying their numbers but nobody picks up .. Now I got panicked.. I kept murmuring “ Plz pick up my call… plz plz pick up…plz god”.. suddenly that man snatched my phone and throw it away.. I saw my broken phone on the road..

I don’t know when I fall asleep… I wake up in a jerk when the car stops in front of a big gate… “song Mansion” written over there… is it there home? They are also Songs…

Now I am standing in middle of their living room  which is one third of our living room in NY. All of them looking at me as if I look like an alien. One of the lady asked that man “ who is she? From where you brought this girl? I thought it was chea won.. answer me joong ki”

This man’s name is Joong ki!!!

“ I don’t know this Bi***” I was too shocked to hear that.. He looks educated , comes from a decent family then why he behaving so low.. why his choice of word is so mean? When he knows what happens between us was just an accident and he says sorry to me then why now he behaving defiantly??

I smile at my stupidity…God knows why am I expecting good behaviour from him when all my relatives did not believe me”

“ I just want to kill her with my own hand… because of her I lost everything” I looked at them blankly.. don’t know how to react in that situation.

After sometime…..

Now I am sitting on a king size bed with lots of soft toys which remind me my home my room.. the room is spacious with minimal modern furniture…

Song joong ki’s mom took me with her in this room.. “ This is my son’s room.. … and from now on this is your room too.. I am joong ki’s mom… you can  call me emoeni”  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter